Been gone 10 days with a 22 hour drive both directions.....Here are a few to tease you. My wife is working on My Space for the rest of the 600+.......
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/mudnecklogodotcomsmog7.gif)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1394.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4020945.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4041061.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4030984.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4031007.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4031031.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4020945-1.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4020908.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/P4020149.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/MN469.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1394-1.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1389.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1386.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1371.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1366.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/l_a303884f4eb441b1b180a00a6a971de2.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1369.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1270.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1300.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1336.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1364.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1366-1.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1349.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1333.jpg)
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/bushwackerww/100_1331.jpg)
Keep'em coming baby.
Quote from: Keeter on April 09, 2009, 08:25:08 AM
Keep'em coming baby.
If theres more interest I will. Allot of work to do that. I have the good pics on the laptop,E-mail me Barry I can send them to you ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy21Hxa1ntQ
Sick pics man, i would definitely enjoy some more!
well then you are in luck Wheelieboy...
http://www.atvrideronline.com/features/0906_atvp_2009_mud_nationals_photo_gallery/index.html
We will get a whole bunch from Mudmuckers this weekend as well if anyone wants more Highlifter holla. Ive got a few hundred.
We were kind of busy WORKING ;) But hell somone got to do it. Those Sporto's have some balls. I wouldnt be doing no flips off a big ash ramp for sure. I have pics of a Razor hitting that ramp as well. So heres some more pics on the NEW web-site. Enjoy.
http://www.mudneck.com/photogallery/highliftermudnationals.html