I was just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time finding .38 rounds at walmart ? ? ?
cant find it anywhere walmart, sportsman guide, bass pro.
order it. thats what im turning to. bass pro says it may need to be backordered but you can at least get it in time.
If you gona order it and have to wait for it to arrive your better off shopping the net for the best price ... best i have found (.223) is http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/ check them out
I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.
You mean this Highlifter Nationals?
Are you sure. I do not see you.
(http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii209/Keeterbob/whereswaldot.jpg)
Oh! there you are. Glad your back. Now get me a beer!!!! RTR!!
Quote from: brett711 on April 06, 2009, 08:29:56 PM
cant find it anywhere walmart, sportsman guide, bass pro.
What are you talking about, Its right on top of the gun safe! ;)
(http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7549/090407152219.jpg)
But I,m running a little low on 223
(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1174/090407153256.jpg)
I have 5 k rounds how many you need?
(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5450/223l.jpg) (http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=223l.jpg)
Quote from: Keeter on April 07, 2009, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.
You mean this Highlifter Nationals?
Are you sure. I do not see you.
(http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii209/Keeterbob/whereswaldot.jpg)
Oh! there you are. Glad your back. Now get me a beer!!!! RTR!!
HA~! yea I get my back pictured on a TEXAS motorsports forum. The guy next to me was from Dragonfire racing out of AZ should see the performance parts they have for side x sides!
http://www.dragonfireracing.com/index.aspx
I was at Walmart and they were out of 9mm, .38s, .40s hollowpoints. They had the full metal jackets. They also had just got a shipment in of .223s but were only allowing one box per customer. That was up in Stuart. I found some great prices at Ammoman.com for the .223s. But have seen no shortages at the gun shows. Good luck! Dawn
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 04:30:11 PM
Quote from: Keeter on April 07, 2009, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.
You mean this Highlifter Nationals?
Are you sure. I do not see you.
(http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii209/Keeterbob/whereswaldot.jpg)
Oh! there you are. Glad your back. Now get me a beer!!!! RTR!!
HA~! yea I get my back pictured on a TEXAS motorsports forum. The guy next to me was from Dragonfire racing out of AZ should see the performance parts they have for side x sides!
http://www.dragonfireracing.com/index.aspx
Wacker, I think he was making a move on you.
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 04:27:52 PM
I have 5 k rounds how many you need?
(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5450/223l.jpg) (http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=223l.jpg)
Thats NOT real ammo (made in Russia) you need some
Lake City M855 SS109 Penetrator ammo (steel core) for the Zommies. ;)
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1179/090407174957.jpg)
I just need something for when the riots start to keep these non survivalists out of my tomatoes 8)
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 08:18:03 PM
I just need something for when the riots start to keep these non survivalists out of my tomatoes 8)
Put a Bio-Hazard sign out front.
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 08:18:03 PM
I just need something for when the riots start to keep these non survivalists out of my tomatoes 8)
Riots? I think you been eating too many tomatoes. ???
Bug spray that is also a flame thrower...hmmm
Arent i glad i work for a Police Range !! =D
Quote from: Ynot0323 on April 11, 2009, 07:33:19 AM
Arent i glad i work for a Police Range !! =D
any brass for sell? ;D
I buy underwear at Wal-mart
www.georgia-arms.com is my place for ordering on line.
Plenty of brass for sale..
Gunbroker.com , Username - Kiddbear
Tony