MuddiGras!
If you are looking for one of the biggest parties in the mud come join the fun on May 22nd, 23rd & 24th. We are located in Kenansville Florida and have over 50 acres of mud and 200 acres designated just for camping. We have hot showers, lots of restrooms, food, drinks and merchandise all on site. We will also be having live entertainment!
Prices are $30.00 per person per day or $40.00 per person for a weekend pass which includes camping. Kids 10 and under are free.
For more information please check out our website at www.muddigras.com
ohhhh YES!!!
jrpro u going
yes and so is i
ok then muddy date lol i going so is some more ppl i ride with
8) but if yall cant make it tell me because i might go to redneck yachclub or mudmuckers,,,
Muddi gras .....I'm in!
It's coming up Next weekend!! Can't wait!
ok guys good new i put new top end on my eiger and it works agian ;D both my rear wheels will be turning agian too one more week and i get to ride my bike agian hope it dont break
Got to throw a new clutch in the rapturd then I'll be ready to go. Hope it drains out again on sunday. I had a blast cruising around with more mud and less water.
Fo Sho!
my new bike is ready to go ;) its virgin ride will be muddi gras...
and 4x4matts virgin ride as well!
Yea, I don't remember last time my bike saw mud. ;)
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 16, 2009, 03:31:05 AM
Yea, I don't remember last time my bike saw mud. ;)
lcross...
and that is sad!
my bike has never seen mud...so it's a virgin.
your new motor has never seen mud...so it's a virgin (but it's had surgery kind of virgin...like where they sew you back up).
lol, I hope zman comes, so he can see me with beer in one hand, also scratching my foot with other.
so yall still going ill be there and jrpro u got new bike what kind did u sell the grizzly
Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on May 16, 2009, 04:59:59 PM
so yall still going ill be there and jrpro u got new bike what kind did u sell the grizzly
yes still going
i got an 08 brute force 750, got tired of the yami and wanted a change. the last little while it has been really reliable for me but I just don't like some of the things about the grizz.
anyway the new bike is on 29.5's, 2" lift, snorkels, radiator, full muzzy exhaust etc, you will see it! It's pretty nice!!!
still going so long as i got a babysitter. doing the tune up on the Kawi on friday. :Y
LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN POSTPONED :-\ :'( Check the website
http://www.muddigras.com/
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 16, 2009, 04:32:45 PM
lol, I hope zman comes, so he can see me with beer in one hand, also scratching my foot with other.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz