Here it is for the race in June. This is the info. that I received from both Wade at Crossroads and from the hay Baron. Wade said that he has showers there, that are free to use for those that may want to camp, and free camping. Wade is doing what he can to have a good show, so let's keep this in mind and have a good showing!
Richard.
The Jasper race date is approaching quickly. Make plans now to be there if you haven't already. The start time has been moved up to 5pm to help get everyone home sooner but camping is free if anyone would like to stay overnight.
Crossroads Motorplex Jasper, FL
1/4 mile oval
http://www.crossroadsmotorplex.com
WADE MURPHY Owner
TRACK 386-938-1228
HOME 386-938-3481
DIRECTIONS TO TRACK:
EXIT 460 OFF I 75 GO WEST ON STATE RD 6 FOR 4 1/2 MILES.
THE TRACK IS ON THE LEFT
GATES OPEN AT NOON
PRACTICE AT 4 PM
RACING AT 5 PM
CAMPERS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY OVERNIGHT BUT NO HOOKUPS
FREE SHOWERS
Days Inn Jasper
(386) 792-1987
8182 State Road 6 W
www.daysinn.com
Bringing this to the top again.
??? hey richard -put the dope down man the directions on the flyer are for the big track in ocala
#38 nate
OUCH
Alcohol low level light flickering.
Ithink he's got a couple of black hondas buzzin around his head, can't think straight, turn right,turn right..lift,lift,.. turn right ,that noise is scary..scary.. :o
Ok June 20th is the new Jasper date so tell your friends!
Here you go folks. I will be there to take pictures though. I am trying to get some of the last TT and flat-track races worked up and posted. I should have that done tomorrow.
Anyway, here is the flyer for this race.
;D