The TT race that was originally scheduled for Sunday 4/12/09 has been cancelled and moved back to Saturday 4/11/09. This will be a TT race only!
THE TT RACE WILL BE A NIGHT RACE!!!
Gates open at 3pm
Practice at 5pm with racing to follow
There is also an SDTA Flat Track race during the morning/day on the 11th at Ocala Speedway. I will do that race and them come down to Thunderbowl for the TT race.
Any questions please free to call me or Rick Dugan
TT under the lights sounds like fun.
We need everyone to show their support in the sport. Turn outs have been low and we need to get them back to what they used to be.
Here it is! Updated and ready to shout out to all!
One more update. Times are all correct now. Sorry for any confusion!
Hmmm,i'll come if brady wants the competition :-*
Me and my squad will be there.
I know I will be there for this race just so I can say that I got to race with the "CHAMP".
I have never done a tt race, will like to try it out, does somebody knows if they are going to have a knobby tire class, would like to know and try to show up for it and have some fun!
If there are enough quads with knobby tires we will run a knobby class.
Or I have several sets of cheap used flat track tires & wheels for sale. I will loan you a set for the night so you can race.
Quote from: fastrnrik on April 03, 2009, 12:21:43 AM
If there are enough quads with knobby tires we will run a knobby class.
Or I have several sets of cheap used flat track tires & wheels for sale. I will loan you a set for the night so you can race.
Sounds great, thanks :ThumbsUp.gif
I'll be there, if brady doesn't run into me and cause me to spin out like the last couple of times we raced!!! You would think the "owner" of the track would follow the rules and try to set an example for everyone else !! :o I think it's cause of the red rocket.... ;)
Quote from: koh0001 on April 03, 2009, 12:10:11 PM
I'll be there, if brady doesn't run into me and cause me to spin out like the last couple of times we raced!!! You would think the "owner" of the track would follow the rules and try to set an example for everyone else !! :o I think it's cause of the red rocket.... ;)
"Folllow the rules"?...........Being the owner does have its privelages sometimes. Like the 15 minute wait last weekend while Brady decided whether he wanted to race or not. Hence the picture of Brady riding the wrong way down the front straight after being called out via the PA system. :) And if I remember right. During riders meeting, everyone was asked to know when they are racing and their starting positions.....but hey......its BRADY!! ;)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/Thunder%20Bowl%20Speedway%20TT%20Pics%20032809%20%20Part%201/ThunderBowlSpeedway032809110.jpg)
Listen up Ladies, there is a new Sherriff in town and his name is "Skinny mo-fo" (not Brady) and he is coming to the TT race next wk to teach all of you girls a thing or too about TT racing, Yes this screen name is not my normal name but that should not concern you, what you need to be worried about is how far behind me your going to be when the checkered flag is waving.
Please use this message as an official warning to Brady, Wayne, Jody or any of you other jokers that think you are TT Experts, your days of winning are done with starting April 11. Hopefully you guys will not be to embarrassed to not return again and instead you should video tape my skills and go home and study them so you can come back next time and try to hang with me. A Yamaha YFZ450 will dominate this race.
See you on the 11th
Bad Ass Skinny Mo-Fo
Quote from: WJDTRI on April 03, 2009, 02:33:54 PM
Quote from: koh0001 on April 03, 2009, 12:10:11 PM
I'll be there, if brady doesn't run into me and cause me to spin out like the last couple of times we raced!!! You would think the "owner" of the track would follow the rules and try to set an example for everyone else !! :o I think it's cause of the red rocket.... ;)
"Folllow the rules"?...........Being the owner does have its privelages sometimes. Like the 15 minute wait last weekend while Brady decided whether he wanted to race or not. Hence the picture of Brady riding the wrong way down the front straight after being called out via the PA system. :) And if I remember right. During riders meeting, everyone was asked to know when they are racing and their starting positions.....but hey......its BRADY!! ;)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/Thunder%20Bowl%20Speedway%20TT%20Pics%20032809%20%20Part%201/ThunderBowlSpeedway032809110.jpg)
He was probably too busy eating a box of jelly filled donuts or working on that Kawasaki that usually doesn't run more than a couple of races at a time then breaks.
Hey skinny mo fo your right a YFZ450 will win, it's just that your skinny azz won't be on the one that does. What do you guys think,(Wayne, Jody, John).
Kohler.....If that "red rocket", as you call it, wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have to use you as a berm. I know its hard for you, but just accept the fact that the mighty green machine is going to the front, so when you know I'm comin you should........
(http://lolrapz.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/luda-move.jpg)
PS- I show up to race just like you do. Rick Dugan is the boss out there on race day.
And guess what?..... I wacked him in the last race too.
I've got a funny feeling a Honda is going to take the Expert class. Just sayin'!
Quote from: KFXracer13 on April 03, 2009, 06:39:41 PM
I've got a funny feeling a Honda is going to take the Expert class. Just sayin'!
Thats because I will be there with my Hondas.
I will even let you guys pick which one you want me to use! ;)
Does anybody have some tires I can borrow so I can actually try to back up my trash talkin'?
jt
JT, Kyle
All I can say is you better bring your best game.
Mr Skinny none of us are skeered of uuuuuu. I bet there won't be much of ur azzzz left at the end of the night after we get done wit u.
As for the Hondas the only class they ever win in is the +40 Vet. So you can bring all the Hondas you want my money is gonna be on a black and yellow bumble bee from the backwoods.
Come get sum sukkerss
big talk from a bunch of people that have to bring a (crew) to support them lol.real men show up in a pick up by themselves and run up front with a stock quad,i'm just sayin ;)
Go ahead and bring all them Hondas out,T-Bowl loves to eat them for dinner. Hondas only work in Carolina
Kawi's seem to work too. I'm just sayin..... hahahahahaha
OH I know the Kawis work, thats why I had to brake down and get one a few weeks back. Just wait its comin to the track soon. I just sayin..
Honda's work in NC cause they have mo money in the motor then we have in our bikes!! and I run in the old class..and my old junky mx bike works just fine!! we'll see this weekend on how that holeshot is going to change...I'm bringing Autumns EX and this weekend is going to shut you guys up ;) I'm coming to bang...
can you tell me the class rules for a 90 with knobby's? stock, mod???
what is the schedule for the minis?
What are the costs?
Thanks
Quote from: greenmachine on April 06, 2009, 09:05:19 PM
can you tell me the class rules for a 90 with knobby's? stock, mod???
what is the schedule for the minis?
What are the costs?
Thanks
We have been running two mini classes, a Pee Wee "A" and "B".
Pee Wee "A" is for 90's. This class has DRR's, Apex's, Kasea's- stuff like that and is full of several fast little girls (seriously) Lots of really good racing in this class.
Pee Wee "B" is for 50's & 70's. This class has all sorts of different bikes, and even though it's 50's & 70's combined, the 50's routinely beat the 70's due to the riders are generally younger and their skils vary greatly. Lots of good racing
Both classes are open classes as far as mods. Knobby tires are fine, most of the mini's run them.
We race mini's at every race. The schedule is posted here, or you can get one at the track.
Costs are:
Gate- Adults: $10, Kids 6-11: $5, Kids 5 & under free
Race Registration for mini classes is $5 per class. All kids get a trophy.
Its inexpensive, fun, and there have been more & more new mini's at every race. Bring your kids, they'll have a blast running TT.
Skinny,
I'm not even gonna waste my time on someone who can't talk trash without using an alias.
Kyle,
I'm sayin'!... A honda won't even finish in the top 3! Yeah... I said it! Don't spin me out, or try to use me as a guard rail please! ;)
JT,
It would be a pleasure to race with you. I hope you can make it. We'll find you tires... no prob!
Unforgiven,
Are you lonely or something? Don't hate! It's not the way to make friends. I'd love to see your "stock" bike out in front at the end of a race... heck... I'd like to see it at the end of the race, instead of wadded up in the back of that pickup with you in the back of an ambulance.
Who turned the volume down, Are all the Honda guys getting their beauty rest for the weekend....
must be lunch time
As old as I am....I need all the sleep i can get..lol :P I'm SOO ready to play !! I hope there is so good racing this SAT..All that smack goiong around. :o
Quote from: koh0001 on April 07, 2009, 08:30:58 PM
As old as I am....I need all the sleep i can get..lol :P I'm SOO ready to play !! I hope there is so good racing this SAT..All that smack goiong around. :o
Kohler....just a thought..... instead of sleeping, maybe you should be practicing?.... and maybe adjusting your brakes so you can stop running into me.... Because surely it must be a mechanical problem.......I mean... you wouldn't hit me that much on purpose right?..... ;)
Kohler has a real race quad it. He took the brakes off of it to save weight.
Kohler has his head on the pillow so much that his hair fell out.
Sorry I didn't respond to everyone's comments. I was busy polishing my bumper! Gettin' it ready for Saturday night. Don't become a victim of it!
Quote from: KFXracer13 on April 09, 2009, 04:12:59 AM
Sorry I didn't respond to everyone's comments. I was busy polishing my bumper! Gettin' it ready for Saturday night. Don't become a victim of it!
Yeah you were polishing somethin..........
Quote from: KFXracer13 on April 09, 2009, 04:12:59 AM
Sorry I didn't respond to everyone's comments. I was busy polishing my bumper! Gettin' it ready for Saturday night. Don't become a victim of it!
Ya right , you were still recooping from last Saturday night.
Last Saturday was all Kyle's fault......
(http://www.lockituponline.com/images/jager_redbull.gif)
what is the expected start times for the minis in the TT race?
How many motos?
Thanks
The expected start time should be around 3:00 and there are two heats and a main.
cant wait thanks
Is there going to be another tt racing in april? Going to try to make the next one and bring justin too. He says his slozuki wants some of that green giant of a kawasaki.
Quote from: Sandbagger11 on April 11, 2009, 02:36:41 PM
Is there going to be another tt racing in april? Going to try to make the next one and bring justin too. He says his slozuki wants some of that green giant of a kawasaki.
There will be another TT and flat track race in 2 weeks I think it is the 4/25.
gates will open at 9am and TT practice will start around 11:30-12:00 and then after the TT racing is done we will prep the track and start practice for the flat track race that evening.
We had a great turnout last night. We had a lot of new quads out last night, I hope everyone enjoyed the racing and will come back for more in 2 weeks.
Quote from: KnK Motorsports on April 12, 2009, 06:15:22 PM
Quote from: Sandbagger11 on April 11, 2009, 02:36:41 PM
Is there going to be another tt racing in april? Going to try to make the next one and bring justin too. He says his slozuki wants some of that green giant of a kawasaki.
There will be another TT and flat track race in 2 weeks I think it is the 4/25.
gates will open at 9am and TT practice will start around 11:30-12:00 and then after the TT racing is done we will prep the track and start practice for the flat track race that evening.
We had a great turnout last night. We had a lot of new quads out last night, I hope everyone enjoyed the racing and will come back for more in 2 weeks.
I really enjoyed the racing, long time I did'nt had fun with my 250R
Dang it can't make TT race on 25th. >:( How about may TT races? Thanks John