A group of us will be riding in the Ocala National Forest this weekend at the Delancy Trails. Some will arrive Friday and camp all weekend, while others will come up for just one day. We have fast and slow rides, and we don't leave people behind. Come have some fun this weekend!
Send me a PM for details!
nobody wants to ride? :dunno.gif
Got at least 4-5 people coming so far... I did say PM for details ya know!
I'm going to be in the area this weekend. Riding there just doesn't interest me anymore :'(.
Busta, you still need help on that carb? Stop by and say hi.
i was planning on going up there on the 17th for the jeeper thing/ride. I don't ride up ther too much anymore except to the boat ramp to fish and drink. I don't think the problem is the carb anymore. Cleaned it out and it looks fine. For what ever reason it seems to want to backfire back through the carb. Can't figure it out. When it idles it goes RRRRRRRBA RRRRRBA RRRRRBA back out the carb. Then it dies. It drives around just fine. We need to put together one big ass ride for all the peeps. i would be willing to let people camp at my place and I bet Grizzlybear would to and we could ride right out of there. Then later at night an outlaw ride to the river.