Anoriginal becomes RealityHello becomes Anoriginal and all pretend to be FishaHallic. Is this really Mr. Bones? ;)
Hate to ruin your theory,but the Fish is really the Fish,and he really is the way he portrays himself to be. A blinded Democrat! Sad but true. Sorry Fishy,couldn't resist.
No, I have a spy photo of Anoriginal going to the gym.
Fish and I are Siamese twins who were separated at 4 years old.
Erik! I'm much larger than that now.
What's up brotha 8), here is a recent picture of me boating near Reno (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/zvoncic/ss-fat-guy.jpg)
rolback1
:bow.gif :Clap.gif
I KNEW IT!!! That's Anoriginal in that boat if I ever saw him!! :D
It is about time I came clean with Y/all. I am actually every single user on here except Mr. Bones.
Im not you, am I?
Quote from: JackL on March 31, 2009, 11:13:38 AM
It is about time I came clean with Y/all. I am actually every single user on here except Mr. Bones.
See, thoughts like that happen when you sleep with generators. :o rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: JackL on March 31, 2009, 11:13:38 AM
It is about time I came clean with Y/all. I am actually every single user on here except Mr. Bones.
See, thoughts like that happen when you sleep with generators. :o rolback1 rolback1
Oh snap...where is that picture at? A cold beer to the one that finds it. :) :) ;D ;D ;) ;)
rolback1 rolback1 i have seen such picture ... cant seam to find it now .... Jack might still have it somewhere
Quote from: dj_pizzim on April 02, 2009, 06:24:27 PM
rolback1 rolback1 i have seen such picture ... cant seam to find it now .... Jack might still have it somewhere
OOOOHHHHH..that picture was notorious for many a days....Right Jack.
Was that the dirt mustache picture?
Here it is! The picture you all waited for!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html)
Where's my beer! :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Are you sure that's not a baby sasquatch? He's very hairy and the curled ape like hand is a dead give away.
?
Just kidding Jack.I never got a chance to welcome you back.
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is! The picture you all waited for!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html)
Where's my beer! :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Wow thats brings back memories ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on April 03, 2009, 06:40:46 AM
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is! The picture you all waited for!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html)
Where's my beer! :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Wow thats brings back memories ;D
Yeah it does. I still get all hot and bothered when I see an 8kw+ genset. ;)
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is! The picture you all waited for!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html)
Where's my beer! :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
DIGGIN...YOU ARE DA MAN. That picture produced a lot of talk for a while. All in good fun though. Jack..you gotta laugh at that. LOLOLOLOL
Oh.I am good for the beer. :bow.gif :Clap.gif :drink.gif :spit.gif :T :Y rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: Keeter on April 03, 2009, 10:19:52 AM
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is! The picture you all waited for!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html)
Where's my beer! :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
DIGGIN...YOU ARE DA MAN. That picture produced a lot of talk for a while. All in good fun though. Jack..you gotta laugh at that. LOLOLOLOL
Oh.I am good for the beer. :bow.gif :Clap.gif :drink.gif :spit.gif :T :Y rolback1 rolback1
LMAO, If I would have seen this sooner I would have posted it myself and took that beer. ;) I think I have a higher resolution version in my photobucket folder that has the rest of the pics and videos from that ride.
Good times, we should do it again when that rain hits central FL and the mud comes back.
I hear The Plex in North Florida took 11" of rain yesterday. So it won't be long for the rest of us. !!!
BTW: I don't even remember you being around back then...? You have a different name or something?
Nope.. I was kinda new back then. Kept to myself.
BTW..I loved what you wrote "Anyway, thanks for accommodations. The last time I slept so well I had to put nearly $10 in the bed. Cool"
Funny stuff..I have got to ride with you.