i follow his directions and this is where i ended up! :o Nice house Steve ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
he is living large ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
even with all the rain we still had a great time :D dont me maudist Steve! if you got it flaunt it ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Man that is a PHAT A$% house, I wish I was living that large. Steve I knew you had a nice house, I didn't imagine it was that nice. I'm glad Dreth took a pic of your house because I didn't belive him when he told me about it. Well I guess thats the life of a 328I house. ;)
honda328i can you ride there ???
lookes good
Nice pad, when is dreth going to jump the fountain? :D
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on June 14, 2005, 08:30:41 AM
Nice pad, when is dreth going to jump the fountain? :D
we can get asphalt to setup a live video feed to the forum and make it pay-per-view, evel kenevel aint got nothin up on dreth!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 14, 2005, 09:29:48 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on June 14, 2005, 08:30:41 AM
Nice pad, when is dreth going to jump the fountain? :D
we can get asphalt to setup a live video feed to the forum and make it pay-per-view, evel kenevel aint got nothin up on dreth!
yea! hes already 2 wheels short of a full quad ;D
That looks exactly like my house except I have a small yard on a small lot without the giant palm trees, well manicured hedges, brick walls and electric entrance gates. I do have a fountain that shoots a foot high though. LOL. Nice place 328I.
I can help you with the electric gates. I own an installation business.
Steve awesome house,had to change screen name system would
not let me in.besides only roost I get anymore is off my husqvarna.
Darryl
Whoa! I logged on here and didn't expect to see pics of my garage. Dreth, how'd you take those pics w/out me seeing you? Why didn't you take pics of my house? ???
THAT WAS THE GARAGE!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
oh yea! his house is twice that :o
Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:43:07 PM
oh yea! his house is twice that :o
hey dreth, i can see you have freinds in high places ;)
man u guys gotta be kiddin. thats biggger as my house!!!!!! :o :o :o
yes i do ;D
Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 10:04:22 PM
yes i do ;D
i gotta ride with you more often lol
Well, this could only go on so long, may the truth be known. Dreth is caught red-handed in my "hood". ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Honda328i on June 25, 2005, 12:10:49 AM
Well, this could only go on so long, may the truth be known. Dreth is caught red-handed in my "hood". ;D
d@mn dreth, with that old pic you inspired me to do somehting with my life, see how it feels 2 live in a house like that...... now i dont know what ima do ;) ;D ;) ;D
man Steve, i had em going! to my defense T2Raptor was involved in the scam as well :o your house is still very nice and i appreciate you letting me crash there ! well folks, the truth is out ;D
Dont invovel me with your scam, I had nothing to do with it. ;D
I believe somewhere along the way I head this phrase. If you see something and know it's wrong and you stand silent you are as guilty as the party doing wrong.
Had to go there to give ya trouble Tony. ;D
Quote from: T2Raptor on June 25, 2005, 10:20:55 AM
Dont invovel me with your scam, I had nothing to do with it. ;D
Sure Tony, sure, next time don't take pictures of your own place and try to get Dreth to pass them off for you. LOL ;D ;D ;D
yea Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Alright I admit I couldn't wait to get a pic of the house, and post it on here. ;D
Dreth, we all still want to see you jump the fountain, when's it gonna be dude?? ;D
Quote from: Honda328i on June 27, 2005, 12:12:12 AM
Dreth, we all still want to see you jump the fountain, when's it gonna be dude?? ;D
give about 3 weeks to heal ;)
I say we have an ATvFlorida part at Honda328i house. Im sure we all can park in the Garage its bigger than my apartment building. LMAO!
Nice Crib!
I'm sure the owner of this place won't mind, right? Dreth, please send us directions to this place. ;D ;D
its your house Steve! you give us directions ;)
I'll still get the video feed ready ;)
It's across the street from Bubba Stewart's place ;D