ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 14, 2005, 01:32:47 AM

Title: No more chat?
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 14, 2005, 01:32:47 AM
Where did the chat section go?
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: big-daddy on June 14, 2005, 01:46:19 AM
the same place the smileys went ???
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: qt314nfla on June 14, 2005, 02:07:21 AM
I was wondering the same of the chat.  Went to log on and sign on to chat and it was gone. 
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 14, 2005, 02:12:41 AM
It was messing up message board. It was causing pop-ups so Bones is looking for a different version. Meanwhile use the phone.  ;D
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: susieblazer on June 14, 2005, 02:24:32 AM

Ty, will use the MSN  and Yahoo I M's until a new chat is programmed...........
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: big-daddy on June 14, 2005, 02:34:42 AM
Mike, The extra smileys are got too.  ???
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: LakeMaryKid on June 14, 2005, 03:02:56 AM
god you miss me that much already? ;D
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: big-daddy on June 14, 2005, 12:07:37 PM
lake, you can ride in front too with @ayrider. :D
Title: Re: No more chat?
Post by: girlieblazer on June 14, 2005, 03:37:40 PM
Did anyone actually use that chat room?  Anytime I was on I never even saw anyone in there.