I am going to go up Friday night, and stay the weekend. I figure this might be the last time for a while with summer right around the corner. Too many people have told me how nice it is not to go at least once. I am going to try to take some pics and videos to post up here later. Let me know if yall are riding :drive.gif
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=450973724
They are allowing sports bikes!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=450973724
Just thought I would let yall know.
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 18, 2009, 12:25:26 PM
I am going to go up Friday night, and stay the weekend. I figure this might be the last time for a while with summer right around the corner. Too many people have told me how nice it is not to go at least once. I am going to try to take some pics and videos to post up here later. Let me know if yall are riding :drive.gif
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=450973724
They are allowing sports bikes!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=450973724
I wonder how long that will last
Myakka mud fest this weekend too.
Well I am finally packed and ready to go. I just have to go to the shop tomorrow get everyone situated do payroll and make sure we are on schedule and then I can take off from work to go up there. But as for now it is time to go to bed. See yall later!
if anyone is interested I will have a few pics and videos up later today we just got home.
yeah post up some pics and vids
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01360.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01360.jpg)
When are we going to ride?
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01400.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01400.jpg)
The mud pit
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01409.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01409.jpg)
Some guys made it on the edge so I gave it a try.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_MOV01410.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=MOV01410.flv)
A short video of it (sorry about the quality just a pic camera)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01421.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01421.jpg)
We started riding through the whole thing
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01428.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01428.jpg)
My brother got stuck... RZR to the rescue.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01429.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01429.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01435.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01435.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01436.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01436.jpg)
Starting a wake
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01438.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01438.jpg)
Got a little deep... had to get into the gas a little
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01450.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01450.jpg)
Well we rode around for about an hour in that hole and I finally got stuck LOL If you don't get stuck you aren't trying
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01452.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01452.jpg)
This guy apparently thought he could go further than I did, so he had to try to go right next to me, didn't happen.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01373.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01373.jpg)
Before the hole.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01441.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01441.jpg)
After the hole LOL
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01399.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01399.jpg)
Helping out a friend on his jeep. Dillen always trying to help me.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01393.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01393.jpg)
Grizzly on tracks.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/th_DSC01363.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/redneck%20yacht%20club/?action=view¤t=DSC01363.jpg)
Some guy was stuck then they tried to pull him out and they flipped him over.
I am sorry we didn't have more pics of the park, this is all we have.
Cool pics, How was the band? Was it crowded ?
Quote from: dgt714 on March 22, 2009, 06:47:53 PM
Cool pics, How was the band? Was it crowded ?
Thanks, the band was pretty good, it really wasn't that crowded but it was my first time there so I might not judge it very good.
where is this place
Punta Gorda ,On bermont rd Click on link http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/