ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: fastrnrik on March 18, 2009, 01:09:39 AM

Title: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: fastrnrik on March 18, 2009, 01:09:39 AM
I have lots and lots of used (and some new...) flat track tires, and some wheels, for sale. There are Hoosiers & American Racers.

I have some good front and rear wheels. They will fit Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki. They will not fit Yamaha.

I will try to get a list of what I've got. Let me know if want anything. They will be at the track on the 28th.

Kohler- are you still looking for 10 x 10 wheels? I got some.



Title: Re: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: raptorfire on March 18, 2009, 01:12:54 AM
need rims 4 honda front
Title: Re: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: crom A zone on March 18, 2009, 01:32:16 AM
was looking for 4x110 bolt  rear rim 10inch if u got 
Title: Re: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: koh0001 on March 19, 2009, 11:47:33 PM
I need a set of front wheels, and tires.. and some rear tires. I'll be there on the 28th!!
Title: Re: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: Sandbagger11 on April 15, 2009, 01:32:31 AM
 Would you have 2 rear yamaha bolt pattern with a offset to flip around? Oh yea, CHEEP help a poor man out.
Title: Re: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: fastrnrik on April 18, 2009, 03:19:30 PM
Here's what I got. All my wheels are Honda pattern, and are listed as pairs. The tires that are worn can be re-grooved. I have a grooving iron you can borrow.

TIRES & WHEELS
10 x 8 rear beadlocks, w/ Hoosier Tri Trac's @ 90% - $175.00
Stock LTR450 front wheels w/ Hoosier Tri Trac's @ 75% - $110.00
3/2 fronts (powdercoated white) w/ Duro's @ 95% - $100.00
10 x 10 rears w/ 59-10-10 Hoosiers @ 75% - $120.00
10 x 10 rears w/ 59-10-10 Hoosiers @ 50% - $100.00
10 x 10 rears w/ 59-10-10 Hoosiers @ 60% (not mounted) - $100.00

TIRES ONLY
American Racer 18x10x10 @ 50% - $40.00
Hoosier- 59-10-10 @ 50% - $40.00
American Racer 18x10x10, 38 cmpd, NEW - $150.00
American Racer 18x10x10, 38 cmpd, 90% - $125.00
American Racer 18x10x10, 23 cmpd, 70% - $80.00

WHEELS ONLY
Douglas fronts, 2/3 offset, like new - $70.00
Douglas fronts, 3/2 offset, good cond. - $40.00
10 x 10 rears, good cond. - $60.00


Title: Re: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: 250rsith on April 19, 2009, 02:43:52 AM



Great deals!!!! :( :(Darn it!
Title: Re: Lots of Used Flat Track Tires & Wheels
Post by: jeremyhobson on May 13, 2009, 01:59:54 AM
THanks for the Beadlocks and Tri Tracs, Nice rims and tires for a nice price