Anyone going to the St Pete Grand Prix this year? It looks like they will be having an air show.I'm curious as to what extreme the air show will be. I'm sure the sports fan base grew a little bit after the Danica Patrick Sports Illustrated edition.
What a hottie. She sends me from 6 o clock to midnight every time!!!
Danica Patrick? I did her!! Yo! ;)
Quote from: digginfool on March 17, 2009, 11:54:15 PM
Danica Patrick? I did her!! Yo! ;)
Then you woke up ..... time to go to work
Ill be there ... She looks good all dolled up but on race day ???
I'll be there with the boys, We get the paddock passes every year and have a blast hanging with the drivers and crew. Last year Bell Motorsports (Astin Martin) took peanut on the golfcart out to trackside in the actual pits. He was in heaven.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2009, 01:28:32 PM
I'll be there with the boys, We get the paddock passes every year and have a blast hanging with the drivers and crew. Last year Bell Motorsports (Astin Martin) took peanut on the golfcart out to trackside in the actual pits. He was in heaven.
I'm assuming you already have tickets lined up?