ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: digginfool on March 14, 2009, 08:41:31 PM

Title: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: digginfool on March 14, 2009, 08:41:31 PM
What a JACKASS!!


CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Authorities say a Cape Coral man was injured after striking bullets with a hammer in his driveway.

Police say they received a report of a possible shooting at 21-year-old Matthew F. Dugger's home on Thursday afternoon. When officers arrived, they found the man had been injured.

Dugger was taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for shrapnel that hit his leg. It wasn't clear if he faces any charges.
Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: Mudneck on March 15, 2009, 12:19:08 AM
HA!~
Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: trx#9 on March 15, 2009, 12:29:35 AM
Must be 4x4matt........ ::)
Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: Keeter on March 15, 2009, 02:44:09 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 15, 2009, 12:29:35 AM
Must be 4x4matt........ ::)
Dang!  Hate-in on the kid.
Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: crom A zone on March 15, 2009, 05:50:55 PM
nope was not me but i gotta give that a try  some time
Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: AintSkeered on March 15, 2009, 11:43:43 PM
I'm sorry the bullet missed him!
Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: JackL on March 16, 2009, 01:49:01 PM
As if none of you ever busted out the Estwing and a box of .22 lr's.

Probably go hurt when he chipped a piece of concrete on the ground and it flew up, cause that bullet sure wasn't carrying ANY energy.


Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: JackL on March 16, 2009, 01:52:18 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on March 15, 2009, 11:43:43 PM
I'm sorry the bullet missed him!


Did you want him to feel like someone was tapping him on the shoulder to stop making all that noise...lol

Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: Johnny Rotten on March 16, 2009, 02:51:07 PM
Someone should have told him he needed to hold it in his teeth...  :o
Title: Re: I KNOWThis has to be one of you Boneheads
Post by: JackL on March 16, 2009, 03:17:19 PM
Does anyone remember when ammo was so cheap everyone just laughed when you threw a handful of .45's in the fire?