Follow this link for more and pics ! ;)
http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/index.php?topic=11289.0
Good news...........where is it being built?
Quote from: jayman on March 14, 2009, 03:51:27 PM
Good news...........where is it being built?
Follow the like for your answer young man. 8)
Quote from: Quad32x on March 14, 2009, 03:56:37 PM
Quote from: jayman on March 14, 2009, 03:51:27 PM
Good news...........where is it being built?
Follow the like for your answer young man. 8)
What is a "like" :-*
Good news Scott cant wait to see it
Quote from: jayman on March 14, 2009, 03:58:04 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 14, 2009, 03:56:37 PM
Quote from: jayman on March 14, 2009, 03:51:27 PM
Good news...........where is it being built?
Follow the like for your answer young man. 8)
What is a "like" :-*
Good news Scott cant wait to see it
Doh ! Its "link" Im such a fat head. :K
must be a motorcycle guy it does not look that wide!
The only down fall is that they only let you ride there if you dress like this.
.
.
Thats not totally true sir. I wear a black thong and tank top. ;D
Sweet, somewhere else I can run all over Brady rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
it must be the white wheels!
Dude:
Spill the beans, you have to at least give us a general area? Central Fl, Northern Fl or Ocala since that is were you live??????
I can't wait to ride this on my Motorcycle well actually it will be fun on the quad to.
Shawn
The landscape looks like North FL.
He hinted on floridaatv it was in the ocala area
One of the local pro riders came out and rode the track and loved it.
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/000_2526.jpg)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/000_2528.jpg)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/000_2527.jpg)
Anyone recognize him ?
is this the track in madison or jasper?
No sir.
can't be around or near ocala because it would not look that nice!
Quote from: 41bobbysdad on March 16, 2009, 04:58:52 PM
can't be around or near ocala because it would not look that nice!
What ? We gots nice stuff in Slowcala ! Just check out our sewer plant off north 301/441 ! There a reason its called the Rose Bowl ! ;D
I received first hand info today and I'm pretty sure this track is located at Dave Ware's inlaw's property in Zephryhills, I heard Dave is burned out on the Hay business and he is going to start teaching the art of Flat Track and TT racing and Brady is going to be his first customer becuase he is tired of Rick Dugan spanking his A$$ every wk.
S.M.
Quote from: 2 wheeled flat tracker on March 16, 2009, 09:52:38 PM
I received first hand info today and I'm pretty sure this track is located at Dave Ware's inlaw's property in Zephryhills, I heard Dave is burned out on the Hay business and he is going to start teaching the art of Flat Track and TT racing and Brady is going to be his first customer becuase he is tired of Rick Dugan spanking his A$$ every wk.
S.M.
ohhhh!!! :o
Now that could be true ! 2:L
it has to be in north florida! i have seen that pro before, he looks fast!
For the right price.....secrets could be told...... ;)
when will it be open racing?
You would have to ask the track builder sir.
must be in citrus county if you are keeping it that big of a secret!
That Pro rider I posted pics of , his dad knows all about it. He also likes to wear pink. ;)
You guys just keep up the good work and let us know when we can come spank...you know who...I can't believe He hasn't been on here talking any smack.
Told me his internet is down. Or maybe hes scared. ;)
he might be out of pink accessories!
You guys are too funny.
The track is at my house. I was just going to build a little private track for my son to ride on, but as usual I got a little carried away. It's not 100% perfect yet, but it turned out nice. I haven't measured it, but it is easily big enough to have a race on. We've only rode it once but it's a lot of fun.
Next up is a small oval, and a nice little MX track.
C'mon ....don't do it...I'm ready. MX track..I thought you said you don't jump?? been holding out on me??
he can't ride mx he might fly away with the pink bag blowing in the wind!
it will be a MX track that is mini friendly for my son, but still be fun for us too.
PS- Stop hating on the pink. I looked totally hot in it