ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Paul_S on March 14, 2009, 02:12:05 AM

Title: Like Chili??? Can Ride An ATV???
Post by: Paul_S on March 14, 2009, 02:12:05 AM

Nuff Said..............



(http://www.floridaatv.com/images/misc/Event_Flyer_08_710.png)
Title: Re: Like Chili??? Can Ride An ATV???
Post by: JackL on March 16, 2009, 02:26:44 PM
Can I install a pipe from my butt to the carb for this chili ride?

Title: Re: Like Chili??? Can Ride An ATV???
Post by: Anoriginal on March 16, 2009, 02:56:48 PM
Jack:

I am going to check with Chillin (Matt Watson) about going up for this one. If we do, you want to ride with us?

You know we'll have a good time.

~ Matt
Title: Re: Like Chili??? Can Ride An ATV???
Post by: JackL on March 16, 2009, 03:05:55 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 16, 2009, 02:56:48 PM
Jack:

I am going to check with Chillin (Matt Watson) about going up for this one. If we do, you want to ride with us?

You know we'll have a good time.

~ Matt



Absolutely. Hell, I will put my new plastics on and even wash a few days before.  8)
Title: Re: Like Chili??? Can Ride An ATV???
Post by: Anoriginal on March 16, 2009, 03:23:18 PM
Quote from: JackL on March 16, 2009, 03:05:55 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 16, 2009, 02:56:48 PM
Jack:

I am going to check with Chillin (Matt Watson) about going up for this one. If we do, you want to ride with us?

You know we'll have a good time.

~ Matt



Absolutely. Hell, I will put my new plastics on and even wash a few days before.  8)

Now, if we can just get Chillin the bathe....  ;)