There is new section for people to share their "Tales from the Trails". This is a section for you to share with the other members a story from one of your rides. I started with a story from one of mine.
So tell us a "funny" story, a "lesson learned" story, or a "Hey Earl Hold my beer while I try this" story.
I know we all have a "Tale from the Trail" to share.
Keeter
what a great section! i'm sure the stories will be funny as h e l l!
OMG
And they let you moderate it......I guess I shouldnt bother,youll moderate every third word when I tell you mine.......
Quote from: bushwacker on March 14, 2009, 09:52:45 PM
OMG
And they let you moderate it......I guess I shouldnt bother,youll moderate every third word when I tell you mine.......
I KNOW you have some stories. Bring it! Bo upside down in the Rhino is a good one. ::) ;D ;)
Good idea. Should turn into an awesome flamefest in no time. ;)
This one time, at band camp............
Quote from: Mars on March 20, 2009, 01:32:34 AM
This one time, at band camp............
Don't tell us where you put the flute. Hey wait a minute, You shouldn't have one of those anyway (and I'm not talking about the flute) ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 20, 2009, 12:40:38 PM
Quote from: Mars on March 20, 2009, 01:32:34 AM
This one time, at band camp............
Don't tell us where you put the flute. Hey wait a minute, You shouldn't have one of those anyway (and I'm not talking about the flute) ;D
Maybe he's talking about his saladshooter........ :o