Well I got a new King Quad Saturday ;D WooHoo!
My Doctor & Therapist said if I continue to ride I have to buy a new Bike ;)
As much as I LOVE my Vinson I have to give it up :'(
We were able to ride a bit Sunday when we went to buy some Bamboo ;)
My Bike... ;D
(http://img195.echo.cx/img195/7015/img02640lk.jpg)
Loaded up and ready
(http://img22.echo.cx/img22/9661/img0239b5nx.jpg)
His and Hers
(http://img22.echo.cx/img22/6951/img0241b4eb.jpg)
Jeff had to work on tylt's bike :(
Zin was there for tech support on that kawie ;D
(http://img72.echo.cx/img72/9157/img0253b6mp.jpg)
GitRDun700 had a few pointers...LOL
(http://img73.echo.cx/img73/8123/img0254b1vj.jpg)
GitRDun700 and Ronda ;) sorry RL400 I did not get one of you.
(http://img22.echo.cx/img22/204/img0243c1lv.jpg)
Lil'RedneckGirl stopped by to say HEY ;D
(http://img72.echo.cx/img72/5520/img0256b0px.jpg)
3 Kings in a row
(http://img195.echo.cx/img195/3865/img0242b3ea.jpg)
My Bamboo Plant :P
(http://img96.echo.cx/img96/5339/img0275b7dn.jpg)
Congrats on the bike.....great photos also !!
Congrat on the Quad ;D Kawgirl, thank again for let me park at your camp that day.
Thanks ;)
anytime when its wet and you forgot you boat :o
Want kind of plant is that
bamboo......helps to read. So the great rl400 does live?
Sweet ride. You'll like it better for mud then the vinson because it has the FIS (fully independent suspension) instead of that swing arm.
I mainely got the independent for my back ;D
wow that bike is looking nice. Did you go out to river ranch by any chance recently?
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on June 15, 2005, 08:20:33 PM
bamboo......helps to read. So the great rl400 does live?
maybe.
REALLY SWEET
Please note that the great RL400 needs a little four-wheel drive (from time to time).
Great pics kawgirl. Enjoyed the submersion last week.
;D
nice bike
SUZI ITS WAY TO CLEAN!!!!!!
SHE NEEDS SOME "MUDD ON THE TIRES" :o
What in the spray tank in the first pic? Secret cleaning agent? Tank's on the edge off the trailer.
Nice ride kawGIRL !! ;D
Quote from: jwscroll on June 19, 2005, 05:45:47 AM
What in the spray tank in the first pic? Secret cleaning agent? Tank's on the edge off the trailer.
Greased Lightning Straight up ;)
thats a good 1 susi, the DR. said so! ima ask my DR. to prescribe me some new front rims, a new recluse clutch, and electric start :o thanks DOC! nice quad ;) gotta love that IRS 8)
ONLY DRETH