Time is almost here. This Saturday at Hardrock Cycle Park in Ocala. Let's get the final list going and hope it doesn't get rained out. ::)
http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm
Here's the Forecast as of now and it doesn't look good.
Sat Jun 18 Scattered T-Storms 40% 90°/70°
3 in my group! Who else is in?
Im'm in. Till about 2:00
This Sucks....I will be out of town! Trying to talk the wife into coming back 1 day early to race at Dade City Sat. nite! :-\
I usually ride with Redpred, he'll be out of town, so I will be riding by myself but wife and son will be there with me!!
Ok Hollywood
Just got a list of the races and dates for FTR MX. Here they are. This may change some of the places we ride/practice.
Aug 14th-------Thundercross
Sep 18th-------Bartow
Nov 13th-------Reddick
Dec 11th-------Waldo
Jan 29th--------Seminole Tribe
Feb 19th-------Pax
March 5th------Bithlo
April 9th--------Quick Track
April 30th------Waldo
May 14th-------Sand Mountain
Cool the ftr schedule, I've been checking the ftr site daily for that. I'm in for the Hardrock ride. Been counting the days.
Count me in on Hardrock
im in for hard rock till 2pm
2 here 8)
Hey h400--
Glad you will be joining us! See you on the BIG TRACK!
Mommas trying to get me to go to Bush Gardens this w/e w/ the kids/her/ bro-sis inlaws in town from Georgia. Don't know as of now ???.
I'm not 100% sure as of now, my ankle could very well be broken :-\ I'm going to see how it is tomorow, then maybe go to the doc. If it's not broke, I'll be there ;D
I want to go but I'll let you guys know thursday nigth.
Hey Rob !!! are you working on Thursday night, let me know, give me a call.
LC- Thanks for the update I will work on re-arranging the ride schedule to better fit with the FTR schedule. Check the other thread for the updates. ;)
good deal Hollywood.
Did you see the post in Kids section about youth classes in FTR? Check it out.
Yea man I saw it but still got a few years before he will be able to race per those rules. 11 y/o on a Blaster but I guess by the time he is 13 it will really be tricked out. lol
Last call! Who's in...Who's out?
I'm in!!!!!!
No rain yet today. I called hardrock and they said all tracks are currently open. Someone else please call and grill them on the conditions. I did not ask about how much mud. 352 732 6697