don't know if its just me or not but every time i click on something it opens that page and sends me to the bottom of the page it only happens when i am on this sight. just seeing if this is me or the web sight. it just started doing this yesterday. thanks
It's not you. It just started doing it to me also.
me too.
shows the latest post duh
What are you opening exactly? A forum topic?
happens to me whe i click on the fourm than agian when i go to click on new post and or if i just click on opn discusion
It only happened to me when I clicked on "New Topic" under open discusion.
haha it just happened to me when i clicked on this topic. first topic i click on too
It only happens when clicking on a recent topic on the home page or at the bottom of the forum home page. It's showing the most recent post to that topic.
i dont like it can i change it.
when i post and when i read a topic is when i notic it.
I haven't made any changes so I don't know how to change it.
Its an intermediate problem at best it only happened to me once, the screen went all black, then I realized it just went to the bottom of the page. But it wasn't a forum, I was trying to post a "new topic" not a big deal. Heres a pic of what a saw after I clicked on new topic.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/untitled-4.jpg)