Very interesting.
http://www.atvfourplay.com/New%20Products%20-%20Soft%20Bars.htm
Those look nice. Similar to flexx bars.
Quote from: mrbones on February 19, 2009, 09:28:00 PM
Those look nice. Similar to flexx bars.
They bolt right up to an antivibe stem. No bar clamp required. the only drawback is they won't work with most stock stems.
just came out. only a few atvfourplay sponsored riders have them. they like them better than the flex bars...more adjustments plus some front to back movement. only available in cr 12 degree high bends. the company is working on "tweaking" based on feedback from the riders. they were originally developed with the mini quads in mind. i'm waiting 6 months or so for them to work the bugs out
When you said "bars", I thought you meant a place to drink.
Quote from: Realityhello on February 20, 2009, 02:29:20 AM
When you said "bars", I thought you meant a place to drink.
:drink.gif :spit.gif :T
I prefer ape hangers myself.
Barry -
Check your PM
Going on another "trip" if you're interested.
sweet but only on aftermarket stems only problems are with hi bends 450rstock front brake lines aren't long enough stock
I've read they are making adapters for aftermarket bars. I am very intrigued by these bars and have thought about picking up a set. On of the main features people that have used them tout is the progressive resistance of these bars. Apparently the reisitance on Flexx bars remains the same and they bottom out and the fourplay bars progressively get stiffer on impact (thats what she said).
Like backinthesadddle I am trying to wait a good 6 months for them to work everything out. I don't want to pay $300 to be a Guinea Pig.