ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: IXIswamperIXI on February 19, 2009, 01:51:37 AM

Title: What year is this chevy?
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on February 19, 2009, 01:51:37 AM
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/trucks003.jpg)

86?
Title: Re: What year is this chevy?
Post by: Gato on February 19, 2009, 01:57:22 AM
looks like 85 or 86 Is it for sale ? ;D I had 88' K5 front end is diff got it in trade for a 85 silverado I had in mint shape
Title: Re: What year is this chevy?
Post by: SpeedQuest on February 19, 2009, 02:02:29 AM
Looks like an '84-'87 K20 Scottsdale, but the marker lights, cowl induction hood throw it off a bit.
Title: Re: What year is this chevy?
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on February 19, 2009, 02:06:05 AM
no it is not for sale sorry... just a pic I googled... I like the look of the 80's chevy... the side marker was throwing me off also hmm
Title: Re: What year is this chevy?
Post by: Chillinthemost on February 19, 2009, 02:14:57 AM
I believe the 81 and earlier trucks had the side marker on the front fender going up and down longways and later switched to front to  back lengthwise.
I had an 87 Blazer with that same front end.
Title: Re: What year is this chevy?
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on February 19, 2009, 02:19:09 AM
pre 88. only change in that body style that ran for like 15 years was a grill, that is a later model grill. my favorite body stlye for lifted chevys by far. my dream mud truck.