is there a state law that prevents rhino's and rangers from being street legal?
jeff
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,34565.msg402089.html#msg402089
I had found out 1 time but never did anything cause I dont really plan on it much but the best place to ask is at any EZ-GO dealer that is where I found out, but you need signals,front and rear bumpers, side and rear mirrors, seatbelts that work, a horn I think that was all but maybe missing something if you really want to know ask EZ-GO but I will still ask a sergent friend of mine. just for the hell of it. See when I ride on the street I ride with them, we once got pulled over the cop walking by all of us was saying "everyone pull out ID" when he made it to the first in line, saw the gold badge and his wifes federal gold badge and said " Be Safe Have a Nice Day" it is great to ride with them, lol
Well that would be a nice luxury to have along 4 the ride ;)
Quote from: jjamesbar on February 17, 2009, 09:13:39 PM
is there a state law that prevents rhino's and rangers from being street legal?
jeff
How is it going, Jeff?
I think the fact that the title says off road use only is where you run into the problem at the tag office.