Who's going to River Ranch for GNCC opener?
I will be there taking pictures. Not racing because still in a cast. :'(
Cast?
Yeah, I broke a bone in my left hand 2 weeks ago.
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/castsmall.jpg)
Which bone? They just gave me a cheap plastic splint.
The bone just below the knuckle of my ring finger. Not in the finger in my hand.
I am actually going to make this one. I've been wanting see one of these for some time. Can you still wander back onto the course and watch?
Yes you can go anywhere.
We've met before but, i'll be the one in a sling. I'm going to get my surgery today. Two ligaments in my shoulder were torn. should be simple but i'm still very nervous
Good luck see you there.
Not sure if i'm going to this one but i'll either be at the florida one, Georgia or North Carolina (Steele Creek) GNCC.
WAHOO! heading out. GNCC bound <nanaparty>
I will be there tomorrow taking pictures...
I'll be at round 2 in georgia. watching or racing depends on walsh getting my a arms here in time hopefully.
kinda new to the gncc, where at RR is the race, does it cost it get in to watch the races
Quote from: dodgefsu on March 02, 2009, 12:34:49 AM
kinda new to the gncc, where at RR is the race, does it cost it get in to watch the races
YES 15 bucks