For any who might remember, there has been a rather pesky Dorito-eating mouse up at my place in ONF for quite some time.
Let's just say that I finally cornered the little bugger this morning while fixing breakfast and took him to the big farm where he can roam and eat all the Doritos he wants now.
Let's all have a moment of silence in rememberance of Id@ R@t.
Id@ M@nn
Dang, That things been there for like a year now. Thats the one that sits in the recliner holding the bag of doritos and watching tv.
ROTFLMAO you guys are hysterical. Id@ have you given a thought to the idea that he heard you talking about giving him an air light enema. He may have decided that taking one in the a$$ wasn't worth the free doritos. Did he wave a white flag when he sat in the corner letting you catch him. That would be a clue.
lol ;D
Well, I didn't want to give details, but I cornered him in the oven,,,,,noy much space to roam in there,,,,,,them BB's gave him a heck of a concussion,,,,,I wont post the pics :-)
this is sad,,,,,I'm laying in bed typing this,,,,,,,,I'm addicted.
Id@
Awe poor little guy. You mouse molester! You know you were going to catch heat regardless of which way you went w/ the story. Glad you can sleep better knowing the mouse isn't bogarting your doritos. ;D
LMAO Only problem is now who you going to talk to when no one else is around!
Quote from: Hollywood on June 13, 2005, 06:10:00 AM
LMAO Only problem is now who you going to talk to when no one else is around!
my quad, and tell her not to be so rough on me,,,,,,and promise to one day put Elkas on ;-)
Id@
I knew something was up when you put the Doritos in the dryer Saturday. ;D
You got it real bad Id@man, ATVFL in bed, takling to quad... I envy you.
Then again, come to think of it, the wife did threaten me that I was having an affair with a big red head. ;D ;D
hey, I already lost one girlfriend to my quad,,,,the next one will just have to understand that to spend time with me on the weekend, she will have to have a heck of an incentive to keep me home,,,or just come riding with me.
Id@
RIP ID@ RAT :'(
Can we please get a candle light vigil and a burning of the dortio bag honoring? *hits the light switch and grabs a gallon of gas and a lighter"
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 13, 2005, 01:56:22 AM
For any who might remember, there has been a rather pesky Dorito-eating mouse up at my place in ONF for quite some time.
Let's just say that I finally cornered the little bugger this morning while fixing breakfast and took him to the big farm where he can roam and eat all the Doritos he wants now.
Let's all have a moment of silence in rememberance of Id@ R@t.
What about the arachnid that tried to attack Dakota?
Id@ M@nn
Quote from: wilburz on June 13, 2005, 07:50:41 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 13, 2005, 01:56:22 AM
For any who might remember, there has been a rather pesky Dorito-eating mouse up at my place in ONF for quite some time.
Let's just say that I finally cornered the little bugger this morning while fixing breakfast and took him to the big farm where he can roam and eat all the Doritos he wants now.
Let's all have a moment of silence in rememberance of Id@ R@t.
What about the arachnid that tried to attack Dakota?
Id@ M@nn
did a little research last night on them, found out them big-arse spiders are called "huntsman spider" and that it their average size for the females. Not dangerous to humans, but they feed on roaches.
I was wondering why I aint seen a roach in that place for a couple of years.
Id@