15 years ago, I thought 30 was old. It doesn't seem so anymore, since tuesday is the big, "three zero" day. My wife told me that I have to start acting like I'm at least 20 ;D
happy b-day Seabee
i thought 25 was the end of the world and im just gettin good at 32! happy b-day
Happy B-bay. My wife says I still act like a teenager. She always asks me when I am going to grow up and act my age. I don't want to act my age, people my age are boring. I will be 40 on my next b-day
have a happy brother, I am not looking forward to Forty. I might have to actually mature
happy birthday
yall are old, lol. I just turned 21 last tuesday and I feel old, I cant even imagine how yall feel, lol
Happy birthday SeaBee.
I'll be 37 on Sat and my wife says that Peanut (6) and Austin (7) have more sense than me. I'm just a big kid, I've learned to accept it, She might as well. ;)
Hey man , keep the faith. Im 44 and still bringing it !! ;D ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2005, 02:22:46 AM
Happy birthday SeaBee.
I'll be 37 on Sat and my wife says that Peanut (6) and Austin (7) have more sense than me. I'm just a big kid, I've learned to accept it, She might as well. ;)
Please dont ban me for this but where did you come up with peanut?
happy b-day, i still got 15 years till 30 ;D
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 13, 2005, 03:29:42 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2005, 02:22:46 AM
Happy birthday SeaBee.
I'll be 37 on Sat and my wife says that Peanut (6) and Austin (7) have more sense than me. I'm just a big kid, I've learned to accept it, She might as well. ;)
Please dont ban me for this but where did you come up with peanut?
lol.... Why have your last 3 posts started with "please don't ban me for this" ?
Peanut is his nickname, I think it came about because out of the 3 kids he was the smallest. BTW, His real name is Andrew but he goes by "Peanut"
Happy B-day Old Man! lol :D
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 13, 2005, 01:32:06 AM
have a happy brother, I am not looking forward to Forty. I might have to actually mature
40 was a little hard to swallow but at about 44 i got my second wind and i'm still rolling. the wife says its my second childhood, im not sure what you call it but its not so bad.
jeff
HAPPY B-DAY !!!! I am 32 but my brain is still 18
Whats your rate and your batallion I am a CM2
Happy Birthday Seabee! 30 is just getting started. Heck, I'm only 18...... on my second time around ;D ;D. I got 3 recyclings left! Have a good one.
Happy Belated B-Day! ;D
i just turned 39 and i still dont know what the he*l i'm doing.
i'll figure it out one day.
Thanks y'all, for all the good words. I guess 30 is not so bad after all. Hollywood, kiss my butt!!!! I'll get you back later. Didn't your mom teach you to respect your elders? ;D
Quote from: spacerider on June 13, 2005, 10:49:12 AM
HAPPY B-DAY !!!! I am 32 but my brain is still 18
Whats your rate and your batallion I am a CM2
Hey Bro, I am a CE2(SCW) stationed at CBMU 202 Det Kings Bay. Gimme a holler on the PM's.
Hey Seabee - I was with the 202 in Camp Lejuene last year ...I even got a pic of me in front of the sign in front of building 901 I am with NMCB14 here in St Pete FL. Talk to ya later
SeaBee, happy b-day youngester. You are not old yet, you are just getting started. I am yours X2 and then some and still ride hard, just not as long as I did. And by the way I ride a sport bike. You are only as old as you want to be. Again Happy B-Day.
Jim,
I agree with spacerider about how his brain is 18 but the rest of him is falling apart .. lol ( I Love You baby)
hey man happy b-day. some people just never grow up. lets face it who wants to sit on the porch and talk about the weather anymore screw that.... ill be one who will be 99 and still riding and buying new bikes like i was 20
Im 41 when some one tells me to act my age i tell them im not an actor
"I'm Growing Old, But Not Up". That's what I tell them. ::)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2005, 02:22:46 AM
Happy birthday SeaBee.
I'll be 37 on Sat and my wife says that Peanut (6) and Austin (7) have more sense than me. I'm just a big kid, I've learned to accept it, She might as well. ;)
I've seen them and guys they do!!! ;D
Happy b-day you OLD FART...