Yamaha releases it's new 2006 700 EFI raptor. Now we just got too wait till midnight for all the other models. :-\
(http://www.quadwelt.de/images/raptor700bild1_579.jpg)
(http://www.quadwelt.de/5030129611129d503/b503012967212aea1e0.jpg)
(http://www.quadwelt.de/5030129611129d503/b503012967212aea1e3.jpg)
(http://www.quadwelt.de/images/raptor700bild8.jpg)
(http://www.quadwelt.de/5030129611129d503/b503012967212aea1e2.jpg)
Man does that ever look nice. Too bad I'm not in the market for another quad.
The YFZ is here!!
(http://www.yamaha-motor.nl/Images/2006_YFZ450_Gallery_2_tcm42-73660.jpg)
(http://www.yamaha-motor.nl/Images/2006_YFZ450_Gallery_4_tcm42-73666.jpg)
(http://www.yamaha-motor.nl/Images/2006_YFZ450_Gallery_5_tcm42-73669.jpg)
(http://www.yamaha-motor.nl/Images/2006_YFZ450_Gallery_7_tcm42-73675.jpg)
"449cc liquid-cooled YZ-derived performance engine with 5 titanium valves and a race-inspired Keihin 35mm FCR carburettor. Take on the terrain and any other riders who want to race. You'll leave them trailing in your wake."
nice even though i ride honda's but still
I wanted an aluminum frame YFZ >:(
im getting the new 450. it sucks that they stopped the red frames. >:(
the raptor is very very nice
That bike is nice. And those pics of the yfz are awesome.
sweet did you get those pics. from the yamaha website cause i can't find them on the website.
Quote from: picow18 on June 12, 2005, 10:14:31 PM
sweet did you get those pics. from the yamaha website cause i can't find them on the website.
No, they won't release on yamahas website until midnight.
those are sweet how did you get the pictures
those are some sweet bikes yamaha definently did a good job for the 2006 model lineup... Don't know why they got rid of the red frame it did look good. Did you guys see the new Wolverine 450 4x4? that thing is ugly.
Quote from: o4250 on June 12, 2005, 06:20:04 PM
The YFZ is here!!
(http://www.yamaha-motor.nl/Images/2006_YFZ450_Gallery_7_tcm42-73675.jpg)
I want to ride where they're riding!
The '06 Raptor 700 is Fuel injection. Baby! I have an '05 raptor 660r and I am really considering the upgrade. Fuel injection sounds like music to my ears.
instead of the 660 getting spanked by the 450s', now the 700 get to follow suit ;D