ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: SlowJoeRacing on February 09, 2009, 02:28:20 AM

Title: GNCC
Post by: SlowJoeRacing on February 09, 2009, 02:28:20 AM
The GNCC is coming up in two weeks :)
Who is going and what class is everyone racing?
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 09, 2009, 02:43:00 AM
It's in 3 weeks. I will be in your Dads class, taking pictures.
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: bseckel on February 09, 2009, 03:01:29 AM
I will be racing in the GNCC. I will be in the 35+ "C" class I belive its called super vet C or something.
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: Turboderf on February 09, 2009, 03:02:35 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 09, 2009, 02:43:00 AM
It's in 3 weeks. I will be in your Dads class, taking pictures.
SWEET  8)
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 09, 2009, 03:43:05 AM
Quote from: bseckel on February 09, 2009, 03:01:29 AM
I will be racing in the GNCC. I will be in the 35+ "C" class I belive its called super vet C or something.

Post up a picture of your quad, so I can get some pictures of you. Look for me I will be the guy with a cast on my left hand/forearm.
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: bseckel on February 09, 2009, 11:26:14 AM
Ok here is my Quad. The only change will be going to AC nerf's and I will have Houser Red A-Arms on the Bike. Dam Pro Armor Nerf's broke in half at croom this weekend.

(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x272/bseckel/1-24-09005.jpg)
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 09, 2009, 01:42:04 PM
Nice quad! I will see you there.
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: Rare Earth Rider on February 10, 2009, 03:33:46 AM
I wonder if Travis P. is going to be there this year like last year it was to cool to meet him and chat.
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: Keeter on February 10, 2009, 02:48:06 PM
Quote from: bseckel on February 09, 2009, 11:26:14 AM
Ok here is my Quad. The only change will be going to AC nerf's and I will have Houser Red A-Arms on the Bike. Dam Pro Armor Nerf's broke in half at croom this weekend.

(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x272/bseckel/1-24-09005.jpg)

Where is the  snorkel? 8) ;)
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: jestr73 on February 10, 2009, 10:54:23 PM
I will be there as well also racing +35c. See ya there.
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 23, 2009, 01:02:15 AM
One more week......WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!
Title: Re: GNCC
Post by: Turboderf on February 23, 2009, 01:14:55 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 23, 2009, 01:02:15 AM
One more week......WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!
X 2 WHOO HOO