went to race at Collier county fair last night. I really don't know what happened but, I ended up with a dislocated shoulder, fractured left hand, and a concussion. My quad is fine though. see ya'll in two months.
Sorry to hear the news...............heal quickly we need you at Thunderbowl!
Sitting in the grand stands, It looked like you went into the chicane and another quad was inside of you on the right side. You 2 tangled up. You got spun out to the right then went over on the left side. We thought you were knock out for a few seconds. I guess you were. Heal up. Thanks for coming out to the show.
dang you seemed ok when we were talking after that, heel up we will see you racing soon.
Quote from: 450R_Matt on February 08, 2009, 02:05:27 PM
Sitting in the grand stands, It looked like you went into the chicane and another quad was inside of you on the right side. You 2 tangled up. You got spun out to the right then went over on the left side. We thought you were knock out for a few seconds. I guess you were. Heal up. Thanks for coming out to the show.
That's what i thought happened. so who won?
Quote from: quadguy33 on February 08, 2009, 06:42:42 PM
dang you seemed ok when we were talking after that, heel up we will see you racing soon.
i really don't remember talking to anyone
thanks to all, Dale
Quote from: yfz122 on February 09, 2009, 12:37:47 PM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on February 08, 2009, 02:05:27 PM
Sitting in the grand stands, It looked like you went into the chicane and another quad was inside of you on the right side. You 2 tangled up. You got spun out to the right then went over on the left side. We thought you were knock out for a few seconds. I guess you were. Heal up. Thanks for coming out to the show.
That's what i thought happened. so who won?
I think it was #? Greenling 1st Place
818 Cecile 2nd Place
I was there for the last one from Miami, sorry I could not make the trip this last time! I hope you heal quickly!!! the guys I raced with last time were pretty cool and we had a lotta fun!!! I hope I can make the next one!!!!
went to doctor this morning. two torn ligaments in shoulder. i'm gonna need surgery. i'm out for a while >:(