ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: FoxHondaRider on February 08, 2009, 02:48:54 AM

Title: NASCAR!!!
Post by: FoxHondaRider on February 08, 2009, 02:48:54 AM
Ahh so nice to watch it again.  The Arca race was nuts 43 start and 10 finish, really bad accidents.  Budweiser shootout is going good so far.  Go Stewart-Haas Racing!
Title: Re: NASCAR!!!
Post by: GENERAL-Z on February 08, 2009, 03:28:16 AM
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on February 08, 2009, 02:48:54 AM
Ahh so nice to watch it again.  The Arca race was nuts 43 start and 10 finish, really bad accidents.  Budweiser shootout is going good so far.  Go Stewart-Haas Racing!
oh heck yeah.great choice
Title: Re: NASCAR!!!
Post by: GENERAL-Z on February 08, 2009, 03:35:16 AM
that was a great race tonight. ending was perfect
Title: Re: NASCAR!!!
Post by: GENERAL-Z on February 08, 2009, 03:35:54 AM
Quote from: GENERAL-Z on February 08, 2009, 03:35:16 AM
that was a great race tonight. ending was perfect
well better if stewart won but 3rd anit bad
Title: Re: NASCAR!!!
Post by: FoxHondaRider on February 08, 2009, 05:18:32 AM
Kevin Harvick with the win that surprised me a little but Stewart getting top 3 is good with me!  I cant wait until the 500.  Last year I was in Daytona for the Arca and Bud Shootout race.  Hopefully next year I will buy some tickets for the family for the 500.  I know my parents have always wanted to go since they were younger and they still havent gone.
Title: Re: NASCAR!!!
Post by: B. Graves on February 09, 2009, 04:16:03 AM
I went to the Shootout and the ARCA race. Both were crazy races but the ARCA race was real bad. Those drivers suck. It took like 3 horus to do 80 laps. Lots of exciting wrecks. They had to cut 2 guys from their cars right in front of us. Im so glad NASCAR is back. Go Joe Gibbs Racing (11, 18, 20).
Title: Re: NASCAR!!!
Post by: Slick89 on February 09, 2009, 05:31:56 AM
Go Mark Martin. he has a quick car this year. can't wait for the duels cuz ill be there!!
Title: Re: NASCAR!!!
Post by: shogun323 on February 09, 2009, 03:45:36 PM
I am pumped too!! I'll be at the 500 next weekend!!!  ;)