ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: HASBEEN on February 05, 2009, 01:51:27 PM

Title: Glamis bound - anyone else?
Post by: HASBEEN on February 05, 2009, 01:51:27 PM
Will be in Glamis (CA) Feb 21 thru Feb 24 - anyone else planing on being in the area? Would like to meet up with you if poss.

Mike
aka HASBEEN & Mr Sandman
ma0144@earthlink.net
Title: Re: Glamis bound - anyone else?
Post by: Keeter on February 05, 2009, 03:57:16 PM
CA as in California? :o   Long way to go riding.   
Title: Re: Glamis bound - anyone else?
Post by: SpeedQuest on February 05, 2009, 04:05:33 PM
There's a huge Raptor Rally being planned for March 6 & 7 I think.

I would be down for going in the fall of this year.
Title: Re: Glamis bound - anyone else?
Post by: 350x_rider on February 05, 2009, 04:49:10 PM
I am going in april to twist some bowls.
Title: Re: Glamis bound - anyone else?
Post by: Ranger on February 06, 2009, 09:04:35 PM
I would like to go someday, but probably not able to this year...Gonna be trying to get a house right about those times.