WOO HOO round one at RIVER RANCH March 1-3. Just read in dirt wheels!
I will be there will my broken hand, in a cast, taking pictures and filming the starts.
Let me know what class everyone is in and maybe post up a picture of your quad and I will try to get some photos of you.
Quote from: chrisyzf450 on February 04, 2009, 09:07:47 PM
WOO HOO round one at RIVER RANCH March 1-3. Just read in dirt wheels!
Feb 28 - Mar 3 Quads race on sunday are you going to race
I will be racing in the GNCC this year 35+ "c" class ( super vet ) #93 Honda TRX450R
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2009, 09:12:03 PM
I will be there will my broken hand, in a cast, taking pictures and filming the starts.
Let me know what class everyone is in and maybe post up a picture of your quad and I will try to get some photos of you.
im not sure wat class though
Where is this race exactly? Is this being held at Westgate resorts property? It's not listed on the Private property owners calendar as an event.
http://www.gnccracing.com/pages/gncc-event-information/the-parts-unlimited-river-ranch