I have a 2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 IRS. I am looking for the inner bearing that presses onto the drive shaft. If anyone can help i would appreciate it. Any help is better than the help i have recieved from the over paid service people at polaris. Polaris service and parts desk is a joke. The people in parts have never taken one apart and think if its not in the computer that you must not know anything about your ATV. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
You can only get them through Polaris. I will find you the part number's later on tonight. That way they have no excuses when you go back.
Dale if you cannot find it give me a call and I will look it up.
Wayne
Lost my info from the bearings I just replaced in mine. Barry Motorsports in Lakeland can ship it to you and they know what they are doing. Or Wayne (KNK Motorsports) can help you. They are press fit and can be a little scary when taking them apart.
Yes exactly they are pressed on. Barrys in Tampa said that you cant get them. But that alson might explain why they just went out of business too. I would be greatly appreciative Dale if you could find that part number. Nobody from polaris know what i am talking about. Barrys in Lakeland will know more??? I have the rearend apart and i can just take them the drive that has the bad bearing.
I will have you the info later this afternoon. I got mine from GHC Motorsports in Lake Placid. I had no problems getting the parts. They do not ship any parts though.
I would greatly appreciate it. I would love to ride again one of these days. ;D
i attached a pic of the piece i need. Its the bearing assembly that presses on the end of the shaft
I misunderstood what part you were talking about. That is not what I replaced. That piece is not pressed on. There is an internal retainer ring.
what piece is not pressed on????
...hmm is it in that picture? I'm guessing it is Nr. 17 :o
(http://www.bikebandit.com/assets/schematics/Polaris/PO0307132034.gif)