ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: TRX450R_Racer on February 03, 2009, 03:09:14 AM

Title: Broke my left hand yesterday
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 03, 2009, 03:09:14 AM
Well I had a stupid accident yesterday and broke a bone in my left hand. It's the bone just below my ring finger. I was riding one of those Chinese Baja 150 buggies. To make a long story short, it rolled over and my hand got smashed between the roll bar and the ground. I will be in a cast for 4 weeks. Bummer for me I will only be taking pictures at the GNCC, instead of racing this year.
Title: Re: Broke my left hand yesterday
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on February 03, 2009, 03:39:08 AM
OUCH, Sorry to hear that dude. Well, Look at the bright side, At least you still have your right hand. ;)
Title: Re: Broke my left hand yesterday
Post by: ScooterB on February 03, 2009, 02:44:53 PM
2 Crashes in the last few months that sucks ......heal fast
Title: Re: Broke my left hand yesterday
Post by: mrbones on February 03, 2009, 04:51:39 PM
Ouch! Get well soon!
Title: Re: Broke my left hand yesterday
Post by: Mudneck on February 03, 2009, 05:25:13 PM
Damn Son! Which hand do you wipe with :o

Speedy recovery brother ;D
Title: Re: Broke my left hand yesterday
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 03, 2009, 05:40:55 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 03, 2009, 03:39:08 AM
OUCH, Sorry to hear that dude. Well, Look at the bright side, At least you still have your right hand. ;)

Thanks

Quote from: ScooterB on February 03, 2009, 02:44:53 PM
2 Crashes in the last few months that sucks ......heal fast

Yea sometimes I wonder if I'm too old for this anymore. Plus my wife said she's sick of taking care of me when I'm hurt. On a brighter note I've been really collecting on the AFLAC!

Quote from: mrbones on February 03, 2009, 04:51:39 PM
Ouch! Get well soon!

Thanks

Quote from: bushwacker on February 03, 2009, 05:25:13 PM
Damn Son! Which hand do you wipe with :o

Speedy recovery brother ;D

I'm ambidextrous.
Thanks