I posted this on bikerflorida.com because it's pretty nasty. But I got to share this with someone.
Kids, dog lovers and people who don't like gruesome pictures, don't click on the below link.
http://bikerflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,214.0.html (http://bikerflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,214.0.html)
And, how 'bout them hog carcasses which folks discard right in the River Ranch camping area(instead of hunting area) and the ones which get mounted on the fence posts separating the hunting land from the camps, each season? Those are good fun for the young kids!
Ewwww! That's foul.
Wow....That is pretty disgusting and i can image that smelled great ;D
Hahaa.
Im in school & all the girls are like ew and all the guys were like OMG
and im just like.. yum (:
on 2 different occasions I have seen where humans have pooped in the middle of the trail in ocala. next time i will get picture
Uh, that's ok.
How'd you tell it was human? Did it smell like it? Did it feel like it? Did it taste like it? Good thing you didn't step in it!
Maybe it was really big? Could be from a Sasquatch.
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.
Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.
Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
Quote from: AintSkeered on January 27, 2009, 08:08:51 PM
How'd you tell it was human? Did it smell like it? Did it feel like it? Did it taste like it? Good thing you didn't step in it!
How?? the toilet paper next to it .
and tampon. rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.
Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.
Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.
Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.
Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif
Yeah.... and this time don't you try to get in there with me you pervert.
Quote from: Realityhello on January 28, 2009, 08:56:48 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.
Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.
Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif
Yeah.... and this time don't you try to get in there with me you pervert.
Then quit trying to lurer me in there with beer and taco's.
Quote from: trx#9 on January 28, 2009, 11:46:02 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 28, 2009, 08:56:48 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.
Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.
Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif
Yeah.... and this time don't you try to get in there with me you pervert.
Then quit trying to lurer me in there with beer and taco's.
What can I say? You're a cheap date. :-*