Round 1 of the Thunderbowl Speedway "King of The Dirt Track" TT & Flat Track points series is this Saturday, 1/31/09
Gates Open @ 9am
TT Racing @ Noon
Flat Track Practice & Racing to follow TT Racing, Approx. 5pm
Might as well go ahead and size the crown for "Vintage King of the Dirt" for me now :Fp
8)
There he goes having delusions of grandeur! If I can help you'll have to buy that crown! ;D
you don't have to buy it..... they're free
(http://www.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2157893/BKCrown_Full.jpg)
Well, I thought you had to purchase a Whopper Junior to get those!
Maybe we can get him one for no turn three weed cutting! rolback1
so sad....two out of work comedians.......coming out of the dark closet in turn 3 & 4. now, if Brady has been drinking like he was a week or two ago......when he was a posting crackhead....then I surrender again.......my wife almost hurt herself that night laughing at Bradys stupid a$$.
Now to steal a quote from you Brady in regards to the bootleg crown you posted......."I would totally wear that"
now.......if you dont water the track at intermission and have Vintage run first........ and I don t lay it down in turn 3........I don t have parts falling off........Asycue signs up for seniors...(which is where he belongs)........Bigalow is still a no show.......Collins runs AHRMA..........Donnie is....hell......I never know about Donnie ..........I stand a good chance of taking away the free crown :king.gif
who I am really worried about is squeezer.......when he heals and makes it back.......which I truly hope is soon.....I think he will be a problem during the season. Might have to slip some fuel additive in his gas to slow him down
Ward Jones
2008
Vintage Class
VINTAGE RULES!!!!!!
Brady or R.D., What does the track look like? Is it drying out?
now.......if you dont water the track at intermission and have Vintage run first........ and I don t lay it down in turn 3........I don t have parts falling off........Asycue signs up for seniors...(which is where he belongs)........Bigalow is still a no show.......Collins runs AHRMA..........Donnie is....hell......I never know about Donnie ..........I stand a good chance of taking away the free crown :king.gif
Thats to funny I see every one there <bump>
ok Donnie........bump bump my a$$.........I am having forensic tests done on the tire marks on my rear fender from last race........if I find out they came from your bike..... grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! >:(
:)
Are we going to have a SUPER BOWL EVE PARTAY!!!!!
maybe wear a Pittsburgh Helmet and Jersey while racing.........since their colors match my bike
have a cigar and sneak a beer after the race
Quote from: stgsali on January 30, 2009, 08:20:47 AM
Brady or R.D., What does the track look like? Is it drying out?
Hows the track condition?
Here is an update.
Dugan & I have been there all day drying out Thursdays rain. We will continue first thing in the morning.
You can sleep in a little because TT racing has been pushed back and will start at 2pm instead of noon, with Flat Track racing to follow.
Both tracks are wet but are drying out and should come in ok.
For track info:
Brady Windsor- 352-266-3466
Rick Dugan- 352-266-1961
I will not be online any more tonight or tomorrow so please call if you have any questions
Thanks
Brady
Because of the track's condition will you be allowing the utvs to race today?
Jayman, you better call Brady or Dugan. They're supposed to be out on the track working it.
I have left messages with both.... I have to get around and leave but do not know 100% that we are even racing TT today
As far as I know it is a go, only at 2 instead of 12.
I just talked with Brady. Its a GO!!!!
Good day/night of racing....track came in good. Those track guys ( ;) ) must know what they are doing!
Good Morning Weary People
Coffee is on.......have a few pics of the TT action yesterday. Will try and learn how to stream together pics.
Brady stacking the line up in his favor.......notice his pole position........wonder if I can determine the line up when I race....ok....Huffman, Collins, Chuck, Nate, all the rest to the back row......I will start on front!!!!
Pics from TT
Hope this stream works
Apologize for the pics being a little far back. Might have to have Richard tutor a little
I love the one of Merrit...."staring down the competition"
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/c5a94b80.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/728ad11d.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/3b3a4f66.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/f3238796.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/5352dd8c.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/5f039cea.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/9da29051.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/7607ce3e.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/57ffbfb1.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/088edba8.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/4add9fa2.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/1be92185.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/2b13ffae.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/9f8b1e71.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/9da74955.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/9d3405ce.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/648cbd18.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/79a76fed.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/4edbfb86.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/31ddc4ad.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/0de20e96.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/40d6088c.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/d666a0e2.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/58ca201d.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/7e9e9b29.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/7e6dad15.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/7ae45f87.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/1ad442a0.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/ab050322.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/8a577efc.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/b02fd1b2.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/c80dc89b.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/f8d8a81e.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/f6434516.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/62bd9946.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/7e4aa7bf.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/bddbe511.jpg)
ok....I had mixed feelings about posting this last pic. Brady high siding in turn 4. I talked to him later and he said he was fine......was glad he didn t get hurt.....hope that is still the case this morning..........but then I started thinking.......HEY, ITS BRADY
so he gets a 8 for artistic form.....a 6 for execution.......
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/Thunder%20Bowl%20Speedway%20013109%201%20of%202/72e9e304.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/Thunder%20Bowl%20Speedway%20013109%201%20of%202/37560686.jpg)
Quote from: WJDTRI on February 01, 2009, 11:30:51 AM
ok....I had mixed feelings about posting this last pic. Brady high siding in turn 4. I talked to him later and he said he was fine......was glad he didn t get hurt.....hope that is still the case this morning..........but then I started thinking.......HEY, ITS BRADY
so he gets a 8 for artistic form.....a 6 for execution.......
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/Thunder%20Bowl%20Speedway%20013109%201%20of%202/72e9e304.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/Thunder%20Bowl%20Speedway%20013109%201%20of%202/37560686.jpg)
Such a superstar showoff 8)
does kinda look like he is looking and waving at his adoring fans!!
try again
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/f718a22c.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/14cdfff5.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/764147bb.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/57f2f197.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/20c46964.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/9d40e84d.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/53aaea1d.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/84106173.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/1a2809b9.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/4dad70b1.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/9e47d92b.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/ba07e31a.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/95dc4344.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/06a186af.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/865a8eeb.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/c5a94b80.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/728ad11d.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/3b3a4f66.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/f3238796.jpg)
(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/5352dd8c.jpg)
you call that a wreck,pffft. ;)
:o im the one that had THE wreck
nate#38
I hope he's ok....NC this weekend. I'll have my bike back together by Wed. The whole family wants to go so I'm driving. ;) Can't wait. I'm taking off Fri.
It wasn't actually a "crash"..... I was obviously just testing the durability of my new visor. ;D
I'm not very smart anyway, so wackin' my head don't really do anything.
I will post race results later tonight.
haha,i hear ya,dont worry i'll be back soon to resume crashing duties.
Why for ? Crashin sux. >:D
;) it's not crashin, it's the official track inspector position thats available at every race!
nate#38
Actually Nate, I thought you were the official turn 2 inspector. I was the start line inspector this go 'round. Fared pretty well even though the bars were digging into the track and my chest at the same time. I'm glad I wear all that protection. The pressure suit prevented any injury and I didn't get bruised at all! The guy's leg I hit at the start even finished the night!
The bike on the other hand is apart so I can repair the tank. When I went down the left bar dug into the track with me on the right bar going forward. It bent the fork stop and let the fork hit the tank which cracked it in 2 places; One up front where the fork nailed it and the back of it hit the frame and put a hole in it. Such is racing, the epitome of Murphy's Law. I'll be back for the next one, you can bet on that!
Richard.
119
:o i swear richard turn two is trying to kill me for some reason! it almost got chuck too! hope your ok, it took two days to shake off the fuzz on my brain after the concussion but my bikes ok and we;ll be back on the 14th if all goes well.
see ya there
#38 nate
Well, I finally got some pictures done up from last flat-track races. I'll be getting more up later, hopefully before the weekend is over. Sorry Nate, none of you inspecting turn 2! ;D
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8498.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8497.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8496.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8492.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8489.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8488.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8484.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8472.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8470.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8467.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8466.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8465.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8463.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8462.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8460.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8452.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8451.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8447.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8446.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8445.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8440.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8438.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8436.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8434.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8430.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8429.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8426.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8425.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8424.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8422.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8421.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8419.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8417.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8416.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8412.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8411.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8410.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/tbowl310109/IMG_8409.jpg)
What's up.......no quad pics?????
There were a couple there! lol I'll be going over the rest tomorrow.
Yesterday was two days ago, so wheres the pics?
Quote from: Fast66071 on February 10, 2009, 09:05:21 PM
Yesterday was two days ago, so wheres the pics?
and results.......not that I need to be reminded how bad I ran
Just for Dugan. Check out the Old Man class start. There's steam comin off them tires!.
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8501.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8506.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8508.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8509.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8529.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8532.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8534.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8536.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8538.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8545.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8606.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8653.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8657.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8659.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8660.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8669.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Quads013109/IMG_8677.jpg)
I'm an idiot and have misplaced the results. I'll find them.
Check your PM box
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 11, 2009, 10:05:31 PM
I'm an idiot and have misplaced the results. I'll find them.
not an idiot......just getting old before your time. Mind is the first to go. Next will start getting grey hairs
Welcome to my World!!!
:)