hey dose any won now if its pretty dry there i haven't wen there for a couple of months lmk pllz
Quote from: bruteforce750 on January 26, 2009, 04:13:05 AM
hey dose any won now if its pretty dry there i haven't wen there for a couple of months lmk pllz
It is dry everywhere
Yeah, I have't been since November and it was getting pretty dry then.
Anone going tomorrow?
I'll be out there.
I'll be out there next sunday
skiblet what time and what are you driving and riding?
Around 10:30 to 11 riding a outlander 400 2 up.
How have the coppers been out there lately????.....
I was out about a month ago and they were giving tickets for entering on the Scottsmor side..... :'(
Something about having to go across posted land to access the trails/riding area.
Is it better to go in from the Maytown side? What is the status on going in over there? Parking cool, hunting season over, etc?
Thanks,
gatorv (newbie)
So far I haven't been bother by the po po.
I've been going out there a couple years and although I have seen cops out there, I have never seen them bothering anyone other than people that park on the paved area with the concrete slab.
That is where we got hassled.....
If we park down the road a bit, does that suffice? The police were raising heck with people who were riding across that area as well.
What is the true scoop? Just stay off the concrete pad and paved parking area?
If that is the case, I'll be out much more......
Thanks,
gatorv
Park in the "gravel" area or along the road closest to the woods. Don't ride in the area that is paved with the concrete slab. It is private property and there are signs that say no tresspassing on the light poles. The signs are about 15-20 feet high up on the poles.
it alwas been there u cant park there
Cool, so I can park and ride there, just not on the concrete or paved areas where the old restaurant is......
See you all out there soon!!!!
Thanks for the info,
gatorvincent
I'm not sure if it still hunting season, but if it is, I recommend only going after it is dark. A lot of the people that own property out there do it for hunting and don't appreciate people coming in during hunting season while they hunt. Your good if its dark though as they are usually gone by then. Just an FYI.
Going after dark sounds like it would be a blast.... Anyone doin it on a regular basis???
Thanks for the info about this area....There seems to be quite a bit of dis-information out there about how much hassle there is to ride out of Scottsmor. It is a fun area to ride and I have had a great time out there and met some cool folk.....
I hope to get back out soon.....
Anyone riding this weekend??
If my battery gets in by Saturday, I am going Saturday. I usually like to get out there around 7pm or so. I go during the day when hunting season is out. Not sure when that ends though.
BTW, riding at night is great for two reasons. Most of the idiots riders are gone by then and you don't have blind corners at night because people use lights!
I have a question about the location of this area who can I send a message to?
Anyone up for a Friday, mid-morning/early afternoon ride ;D ????
Anyone riding tomorrow?? Day after Valentines....all the honey do's are done....time to get muddy!!!
I will be out there with my family.
Question about location
any one going this weekend?
its an exit off I95 just turn west and its less than a mile the rode ends park your truck and get dirty but like they said stay off the road
headed out this afternoon with a small group. anyone in this area(5a) doing any riding this weekend? might do a night ride to night. an all day saturday an sunday morning. if any one would like to meet up, hit me up.
We will be out Sunday.
Maybe we can make it this afternoon also.
headed out. we will be on a honda, eiger, and a grizly.
ill be there sunday ;D
hey went out ther this sunday hade a blast me my son an cuzinz its dry an nice for sports atv an it has spots for the mudders loz going next week lmk if any wons going
Was out there this weekend. My green KFX and his red 400ex. Had a blast.
-Curtis-
Any problems with the police? I heard they have been ticketing/towing cars and the whole place was posted no trespassing?
I haven't been back since I heard that.
Quote from: randyz on March 10, 2009, 10:55:40 AM
Any problems with the police? I heard they have been ticketing/towing cars and the whole place was posted no trespassing?
I haven't been back since I heard that.
Did see or hear any of that. Just the normal no trespassing signs 20 feet up the power pole.
-Curtis-