. ;D ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D Thats funny. Congrats!!!
I didn't get one >:(
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 11, 2005, 11:38:58 AM
;D Thats funny. Congrats!!!
I didn't get one >:(
I got one! I think they sent it to all the cool people ;) ;D :-*
You are a dork!!! :P
god damn look at that limp hand!
Tony, Isn't red and yellow HONDA colors? ;D ;D
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 01, 2005, 01:26:18 PM
god d**n look at that limp hand!
Is he holding a purse??? ???
Hey Tony, I thaught I otta tell you that your cool pic is the new screensaver at station 24. YOUR FAMOUS.
Thanks alot Tim, I can hear it now, Mr Dec. ;D LOL Tell everyone I said What up from OFD.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 02, 2005, 12:41:44 AM
Quote from: T2Raptorslil'sis on July 01, 2005, 01:19:55 PM
You are a dork!!! :P
What your sis said ;D
what they said,,,,,you watchin star wars at midnight freak,,,,oh wait.
Id@
What a player! ;D
thats a funny pic man!! how did you get your ears to do that?
Quote from: ONEslowEXer on July 06, 2005, 06:02:01 PM
thats a funny pic man!! how did you get your ears to do that?
HAS SOMEONE BEEN PULLIN ON EM? ;D
Yea I forgot her Name ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 07, 2005, 08:08:51 PM
Quote from: T2Raptor on July 07, 2005, 07:58:24 PM
Yea I forgot her Name ;)
Opra? ;D
man swamp, when you hit, you hit low :D :D :D Tony, you never told me about you and oprah! i thought we were friends
I bet that outfit pulls all the Hoes huh....