ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: FoxHondaRider on January 23, 2009, 05:58:00 PM

Title: Graphic Design
Post by: FoxHondaRider on January 23, 2009, 05:58:00 PM
work in progress
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: mrbones on January 23, 2009, 06:08:28 PM
Are you making tank graphics?

Is that a FMH pipe on your ADNOH? lol
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: quadguy33 on January 23, 2009, 06:35:29 PM
Quote from: mrbones on January 23, 2009, 06:08:28 PM
Is that a FMH pipe on your ADNOH? lol

thats funny 2:L                  how did that happen
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: mrbones on January 23, 2009, 06:42:25 PM
He flipped it horizontally.
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: quadguy33 on January 23, 2009, 07:04:58 PM
OOO I see all the wrighting is like that I thought the seat cover was messed up.
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: FoxHondaRider on January 23, 2009, 07:09:40 PM
Quote from: mrbones on January 23, 2009, 06:08:28 PM
Are you making tank graphics?

Is that a FMH pipe on your ADNOH? lol

yeap making tank graphics and other stuff.  Yeah when it was flipped Horizontal so everything is backwards.  I did it to see how it would look with the graphics since thats the position they were designed.  I could do them for anything.  Not as complex as most kits you buy for $100 though.
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: FoxHondaRider on January 26, 2009, 09:53:54 PM
I might be scraping this design and trying to go more "old school" 89 250r style simple but cool.  Either that or I redesigned the Honda wing logo so the ends are flame tipped. 
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: Kelli415 on January 27, 2009, 01:55:17 AM
Looks good Brad
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: FoxHondaRider on January 27, 2009, 05:59:51 PM
Thanks Kelli  :)  Heres a preview of the other design:
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: Kelli415 on January 27, 2009, 11:27:23 PM
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on January 27, 2009, 05:59:51 PM
Thanks Kelli  :)  Heres a preview of the other design:


hahaa. (:
i cant stop laughing at the thing that guy said..
nice  adnoh
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: FoxHondaRider on January 28, 2009, 01:29:49 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on January 27, 2009, 11:27:23 PM
hahaa. (:
i cant stop laughing at the thing that guy said..
nice  adnoh

lol yeah the way I flipped it made it do that.  I found another way though where it wont turn the letters backwards.  Anyone think a black seat would look good?
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: FoxHondaRider on January 28, 2009, 05:41:43 PM
Heres another
Title: Re: Graphic Design
Post by: FoxHondaRider on February 02, 2009, 06:02:56 PM
still working