Finally got the rzr back together after the wife wrecked it months ago. Still have another sponsor to put on the rear fenders but it is too cold to get them to stick.
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2940.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2941.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2942.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2943.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2944.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2945.jpg)
Hopefully I do not wreck it this weekend at the Monster Jam in Orlando ???
Now is that a flat tracker?? looks like fun. Wheel spacers pushing the tires out so far??
Yes 2" wheel spacers, flipped rims, 23" tires and a custom 2" lowering kit
We had a great time last night....lots of great competition. Very long day but with all that said and in front of 62000 people I brought home the bacon!!!!!!!!
The first heat I started in Fourth and finished first and in the main I started first and got passed but the last lap and last turn I got around him because of a lapped rider (Rhino!!!)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2946.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2950.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2986.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2991.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_2993.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3030.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3033.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3031.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3034.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3036.jpg)ums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3041.jpg[/IMG]
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3037.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3039.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3040.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3041.jpg)
Oh by the way the guy that passed me was Jeff (Paige's dad). Also in the first heat Paige was coming...she ended up in second!!
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_3038.jpg)