Here are a couple of pics from the race in Auburndale this past weekend. For those that didn't make it, it was a good time. I don't have the numbers, I'm sure Shawn does, but I do know that Vintage was the largest class with 13 riders in it! We had 2 rows on the start! Plus they combined the finishes from both heat races to determine starting position for the main. It was a gas to say the least. Expert had 8 entries, maybe more.
Shawn, do you have numbers for total turn out and broken down by class?
Here you go for the moment. I'll put more up later.
Richard.
Auburndale Raceway was the site for the Polk County fair. There are a couple of shots from the ferris wheel that look ok. The rest are some sweet racing shots and some of just individuals. Enjoy, Richard.
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7876.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7877.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7915.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7918.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7920.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7926.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7930.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7936.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7940.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7946.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7947.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7949.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7953.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7960.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7971.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7973.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7974.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_7976.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8064.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8066.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8071.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8077.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8080.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8082.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8086.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8119.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8133.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8134.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8141.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8148.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8149.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8156.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8164.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8165.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8171.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8175.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8181.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8182.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8186.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8189.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8196.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8228.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8232.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8237.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8247.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8253.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8256.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8272.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8274.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Auburndale/IMG_8282.jpg)
Hey Nate, you missed out! And it was in your backyard!
:( i know both me and chuck were on the short end of deposible income. looks like it was a great race. should be at the thunderbowl. we've tightened the rubberbands a little bit. see ya there
nate#38
13 total Nate......with you and Chuck would have made 15. Did you see the Vintage starting grid. Awesome, Maybe good thing you didn t show.......I might not have qualified.
VINTAGE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8)
;) ya saw a lot of bikes i've never seen before! hope these guys start racing all the time , you know the more the merryier! you know a starting grid like that seems very intimidating going into turn one!
nate#38
Trust me Nate, there were some tip-toeing into it. It was a hoot though. I don't think Ward, and I know I didn't, take a ride through the grass.
no grass mow'n. Racing was close...I have tire marks all over the left side of rear seat..........thats close. I did end up laying it down coming to the finish line........lost a cylinder when a plug came loose, pulled into the infield and lost it in some slick sh!t. Ended up 4th....... As usual.....chasing Asycue.