well i saw some one else post something about another persons bay so i figured what the hell.my dads(gery350) birthday was 2day. haha hes gettin older and he probally wont be able 2 handle his quad anymore ;Dbut seriously dad happy birth day and sorry i forgot :-\
happy B-day Gery350... gery350 is on the Upcoming Birthdays list. but Mike was Tried to keep it a secert... ;)
thanks guys.
i'm going grey ...... >:(
Happy Belated B-day Gery!!!
happy b-day
I apologize for missing this but when I read it I missed the part that yesterday was your B-day, I thought yours was the same day as mine. Anyways, Happy belated birthday.
Mike
Happy bday.
Happy B-Day :)
just got home but happy birthday you pig :P
oink oink. (that means thank you to all you lovey-dovey guys)
did jesse tell you happy b day 4 me but if he didnt happy b day
thanks lt maybe we'll ride saturday.