4x4 matt and I will be there. My bike is finally all fixed and I'm ready to RIDE. Just trying to get a nice little group together, conditions shoudl be very good and it's beautiful weather out.
Is there an event going on?
Yes, family event. It's not going to be packed I assume, but I just like a decent group of people.
i bringin my helmeat so i can ride me the trails on sunday ;D
decent and you are going with matt GOOD LUCK HAHA
now thats funny right there i dont care who u are. gato jrpro lives nextdoor to me he used to me by now lol he gets to ride in my truck we gonna crack open cold ones nice and early
yea just don't let matt ride your bike...or even ride ON it...I broke my reverse with mr. beer belly on mine...too much weight I guess :)
you act like i break every bike i ride or ride on
lets see honda forman first ride hydro lock motor after 15 min
eiger broke front axle
few hours later brake rear end off the bike
few rides later blow motor
few more rides later i break one rear axle
few rides after that break other side axle and wheel comes off
same day ride on grizzly and rev breaks
all that within one year i am the man ;) :-*
You don't break eeeverying.