ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: bocephus300 on January 15, 2009, 03:55:53 AM

Title: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: bocephus300 on January 15, 2009, 03:55:53 AM
???
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: dannyboy on January 15, 2009, 11:53:52 PM
I'll be there with a bunch of people.  Did you see the new rules (no 2wd quads)
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: Psycho Ward on January 20, 2009, 10:16:47 PM
I'll be there with a few ;)
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: jrpro130 on January 20, 2009, 10:36:06 PM
I'm planning on it, is there a website or address?
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: crom A zone on January 20, 2009, 10:45:48 PM
ill be there with pink 4x4
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: bocephus300 on January 20, 2009, 11:12:43 PM
www. muddigras. com
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: jrpro130 on January 20, 2009, 11:17:36 PM
Quote from: bocephus300 on January 20, 2009, 11:12:43 PM
www. muddigras. com

thanks, whats up with the no night riding? thats the best part!
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: bocephus300 on January 20, 2009, 11:53:19 PM
has anyone been here... how big is it?? like okeechobee size? lcross size?  im about 163 miles away from there and rather not drive for a little event..
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: bocephus300 on January 21, 2009, 12:01:03 AM
im not to sure about the no campfire rule either... its been pretty cold lately
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: hellrazr on January 21, 2009, 02:09:17 AM
No 2wheel quads, WTF.  I was planning on going because it was a very nice setup but I only have a raptor that walks on mud  ;).
Title: Re: anyone going to muddi gras? february
Post by: toyazman76 on January 21, 2009, 02:17:19 AM
I called and they said camp fire's are allowed if they are in a fire proof pit like the ones you find at the walmart, homecheapo or in a 50 gallon drum. We will be there with 3 or 4 bikes