I try to make the text bigger and only the advertisement on the left gets bigger. It's very hard to see, being half blind.
What browser you using? The latest Firefox and IE both scale everything larger with CTRL-+.
I'll tweek the forum layout tomorrow. I want to get rid of that space under the advert banner up top.
I was lucky and stumbled upon the font size setting. I bumped it up 2 points. It is a different font than before too. I check on changing it tomorrow, too.
The ignore button has a red "x" on it also. Well at least on my PC
Quote from: mrbones on January 14, 2009, 07:21:54 PM
What browser you using? The latest Firefox and IE both scale everything larger with CTRL-+.
I'll tweek the forum layout tomorrow. I want to get rid of that space under the advert banner up top.
I use IE I think version 7. It's the lastest one. My PC is only 2 months old. I hit control + and it make the page too big to fit my 17" screen. When I go to page and change the text size it changes the text in the control buttons but not where you read and write.
This small print is KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change it back.
Can you post a screenshot?
my print is bigger than before.
I changed the fonts. They are identical to the old layout. Let me know of any problems. Thanks.
The text is better now.
Thanks!!
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 14, 2009, 07:40:35 PM
The ignore button has a red "x" on it also. Well at least on my PC
Fixed it!
Why did you change your name?
Quote from: B. Graves on January 14, 2009, 10:57:37 PM
"Formerly known as Fox17."