Whats up everyone......still training out here in New Mexico for my new job with Homeland Security. I miss Florida though and I miss riding even more. Hope everyone is doing well and getting along on the site LOL
Good luck man!
Gove it hell.send em back it must be dry as a popcorn fart out there huh?
Where in New Mexico are you training? My lil Brother is stationed in White sands.
good to hear from ya. whats the land like out there? gook luck with your training.
New Mexico? How's the weather?
I'm in a little shithole of a town called Artesia....about 30 minutes south of Roswell (the alien place). It's just desert out here, and some mountains off in the distance. The weather is best described as the Bermuda Triangle.....like take this morning for example.....woke up and its 26 degrees, go to lunch and its like 60 degrees, go to the pistol range in the afternoon and its blowing 60 mph and there is a sandstorm.....ridiculous.
But other than that its a PARADISE lol
I'll be in Texas soon enough and there is plenty of riding.....just need to buy a new bike :)