So what did I miss since once again I was out of town?
A great race between Brady and Merritt!
Who Won...........Merritt :P
of course
I heard she never went past half throttle either... ;)
Sorry I didn t make the race. Guess I will have to trade my gold star for a silver one now. Had obligations. Got my bike put back together on Sunday too. Fixed an exhaust leak and rebuilt the carbs, new cables & filters. Beast is running SWEET now. No back popping. Guys better look out at Auburndale and the TBowl races. Did Merritt spot Brady any distance?
Ward
Not only did she beat me.... she pinched me off at the finish, and then talked smack about beating me all day. Don't let the sweet little girl stuff fool you.....The kid is ruthless......
I claimed "mechanical failure" in the next race to keep her from beating up on me any more.
I'll get her next time though!
Quote from: Sandbagger11 on January 11, 2009, 09:47:27 PM
I heard she never went past half throttle either... ;)
Pipe down keyboard racer.
Y'know....maybe if you, Justin, and Tab took a day off from chasing drag queens around the Parliment House and came to race you could talk smack. Just a thought......
Brady got beat by a Girl.........Brady got beat by a GIRL........LOL
Don t feel bad. I used to get beat alot by a girl.......back in the day......it was Tammy Kirk who went on to become pro. We are probably looking at a GNC national number professional in the making.
You still got beat by a GIRLLLLL!!!!!!!! :)
Next thing you know will be her mom kick'n our butts in Vintage
Not just a girl, a cute little toothless 7yr old girl with freckles at that..... ???
You boys in the Vintage & Senior classes should be more worried about Merritts dad. Really worried....If he ever gets on a bike, you all are through dealing. Jeff can flat out R-I-D-E. For real......
Merritt got a kick out of beatin' you Brady. She's looking over my shoulder and evilly laughing. She can't wait to beat you again!
I don't know if I'll ever beat the vintage but I know that if Jeff ever gets out there -- Thats a race I will want to record!
:P - Merritt Says this is for you Brady!
Bring it on! ;D The more the merrier!
Maybe he'd be better in the Super Senior! rolback1
Richard.
Quote from: cjcracing on January 12, 2009, 05:48:12 PM
Merritt got a kick out of beatin' you Brady. She's looking over my shoulder and evilly laughing. She can't wait to beat you again!
I don't know if I'll ever beat the vintage but I know that if Jeff ever gets out there -- Thats a race I will want to record!
:P - Merritt Says this is for you Brady!
Tell her not to get too excited about beating me. I'm so slow most people that show up generally do... ???
Quote from: fastrnrik on January 12, 2009, 06:50:46 PM
Quote from: cjcracing on January 12, 2009, 05:48:12 PM
Merritt got a kick out of beatin' you Brady. She's looking over my shoulder and evilly laughing. She can't wait to beat you again!
I don't know if I'll ever beat the vintage but I know that if Jeff ever gets out there -- Thats a race I will want to record!
:P - Merritt Says this is for you Brady!
Tell her not to get too excited about beating me. I'm so slow most people that show up generally do... ???
He's telling the truth Merritt!!
Pipe down no show......
I am there the rest of the year....promise :-*
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....
really...... ???
is it the race on MONDAY May 25th ;D
NOPE
You guys can't surprise anyone!!!!
Quote from: Fast66071 on January 13, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....
I know what it is...... ;)
I bet you do :P
I'll give you a hint...... it's bad news for the vet class......
Nice surprise ::)
Good thing I am running open this season :M YEAH RIGHT
Quote from: jayman on January 13, 2009, 12:50:49 PM
Nice surprise ::)
Good thing I am running open this season :M YEAH RIGHT
I'm guessing it is RD's son.
Quote from: yfz122 on January 13, 2009, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: jayman on January 13, 2009, 12:50:49 PM
Nice surprise ::)
Good thing I am running open this season :M YEAH RIGHT
I'm guessing it is RD's son.
Rick is barley old enough I know his son is not!! He has a 17-18 year old and a 4-5 year old :dunno.gif
You're right. I must have had a Marion County moment. Sorry ;D
there goes open being safe
I saw a few out there that were not so SAFE :) just ask Wayne (he confronted one of them)
If I recall correctly that was on the oval not TT
Is RD coming out on the Raptor?
Quote from: Fast66071 on January 13, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....
Suprise is I am old enough to run vet know. But I am also young enough to still spank a$$ in the open class. Look out girls the cats out of the bag.
Nice to hear you are coming back........you are only running open right ::)
Birth Certificate needs to be checked. ;)
dont worry Jayman I will let you win 1 heat race. Birth certificate I will try to find it
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on January 14, 2009, 06:23:14 PM
Quote from: Fast66071 on January 13, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....
Suprise is I am old enough to run vet know. But I am also young enough to still spank a$$ in the open class. Look out girls the cats out of the bag.
Are you saying the wife is gonna let you off the chain?? ;D
I might be on a chain but I have the hook in my hand. I can go when I want to. Thats the way I role.
I want to see some results, to see what the competitions looking like.
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on January 14, 2009, 06:23:14 PM
Quote from: Fast66071 on January 13, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....
Suprise is I am old enough to run vet know. But I am also young enough to still spank a$$ in the open class. Look out girls the cats out of the bag.
you better bring more than hair color this time!! :o