so whos all going to be racing it this year? we need 15 racers minimum. last year was a blast and this year should be even better!!
Maybe. May run this instead of the nationals this year due to the economy. Just need to find a sponsor to help out with the entry fee. Hopefully can find some help before then.
Hope to run with the BIG BOYS this year ... and the A..B class ,my bikes are ready;;hope we have 15 rider ..Ellis#8
I'm also looking for sponsorship help for the entry as well. If anyone looking for a little advertising let me know by messaging me. If you can pay my entry for the series of 510 dollars and donate or loan your product or services I will in return offer you.
1. I will list your product or company name on my quad.
2. Your company will be announced during my races by announcer.
3. Your company will be posted Dade city raceways website
4. I will list your company name and phone # under my signature (Trx#9) on three of the forums that i frequent.
5. I will finish on the podium and challenge for wins, as we all know. :o
6. I will be a good roll model for your product or services.
I won't let you down
Thank you, Erik Emanuelson #9 Honda 450r 8)
I'll probably be out there doin battle with ya guys ;).
It's TC
I will be there with my new sponsor ~
Tampa Bay Door & Trim, Inc.
San Antonio, Fl. (813)-528-6750
Thanks for picking up my tab
<nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Results round 1
1. Chrissy Williams
2. Erik Emanuelson
3. Jake Gunn
4. Lyndon Thacker
5. TC Nales
:L
Results round 1
1. Chrissy Williams
2. Erica Emanuelson
3. Jake Gunn
4. Lyndon Thacker
5. TC Nales
YOU almost had it right!
Quote from: 310R_Dude on January 22, 2009, 12:33:00 AM
Results round 1
1. Chrissy Williams
2. Erica Emanuelson
3. Jake Gunn
4. Lyndon Thacker
5. TC Nales
YOU almost had it right!
With a k, Daniella...... :-*
Round 2 Dade City Sponsors Cup
1. Kyle McCulloch
2. Devin Heimes
3. Chris Williams
4. T.C. Nales
5. Lyndon Thacker
It was some great racing. Great job to Kyle. He's been really looking good lately and he deserved that one. Devin...just bein' Devin and gettin' it done. Chris....bum shoulder my @$$...still a top contender. T.C. ( I'm kind of partial to this kid :D )...mixin' it up and showin' he ain't skeerd. Lyndon...always a force to be reconed with !!
And all the other riders gettin' after it and showin' us that it looks like this season it could be anyone of them on any givin' Sat. leadin' the pack.
Oh and a special thanks to Jake....we're still lookin' for our brand new rear # plate...lol... :-*...it was fun watchin' you and T.C. battle it out that moto...great job !!
Great racin' everyone
Some great races indeed. 4 motos and 4 different winners, that's competetion.
Congradulations to Kyle for the 2nd moto win and the overall.
Video from round 1 2009 Dade City Quads sponsorcup
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51126180
Nice vid...