Well got a deal I feel like I couldn't refuse, so here it is, last week I picked it up with a 4 year warranty. I should have my black ss212's in the next couple days and will update my pics
(http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2294/newrhino00001rv0.jpg)
(http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4738/newrhino00002qf7.jpg)
(http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6428/newrhino00000gr6.jpg)
Man everybody's buying these things !
Seems like UT's / SXS or what ever they are called are the rage.
I bet they are out selling 4wd Utility 4wheelers.
Didnt you have a camo grizz last year ?
Oh , by the way nice Rhino.
Nice! I want one so I can ride corbett!
Quote from: foreman1 on January 05, 2009, 11:35:35 PM
Man everybody's buying these things !
Seems like UT's / SXS or what ever they are called are the rage.
I bet they are out selling 4wd Utility 4wheelers.
Didnt you have a camo grizz last year ?
Oh , by the way nice Rhino.
yes i just got rid of the grizzly maybe a month ago,,,, that is what most of the local dealers are saying the 4wheelers are just sitting there and they can't get rid of them.
You have too much money.... you should throw some my way ;)
Quote from: asmart82 on January 06, 2009, 09:41:19 AM
You have too much money.... you should throw some my way ;)
ditto hook us up jason
hey guys no one gave it to me, ya gots to work for it, it feels much better spending that way! ;D just another reason why I don't beat my stuff, I work to hard for it!
goin out to the ranch saturday to work on camp during the day but at night we can put some miles on it, I think shawnley is going too. we'll do a night ride.
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 07, 2009, 07:03:50 AM
goin out to the ranch saturday to work on camp during the day but at night we can put some miles on it, I think shawnley is going too. we'll do a night ride.
Im working Fri, Sat, and Sun. i do appreciate the offer though, how often do you go out there?
we'll be back out there the weekend of the 24th (this month) let me know
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 07, 2009, 12:30:42 PM
we'll be back out there the weekend of the 24th (this month) let me know
definitely will, here is some pics of the new tires and wheels
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/new09rhino00000.jpg)
right side has 1.5" spacer not sure if im gonna do both sides?
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/new09rhino00001.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/new09rhino00002.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/new09rhino00003.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/new09rhino00004.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/new09rhino00005.jpg)
looks good, I like the black on camo