ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: toyazman76 on January 05, 2009, 08:20:46 PM

Title: Mudfest?
Post by: toyazman76 on January 05, 2009, 08:20:46 PM
Has anyone heard if it is happening this year?
Title: Re: Mudfest?
Post by: XFactor on January 05, 2009, 09:51:35 PM
Next month I believe. No sure of exact dates.

X
Title: Re: Mudfest?
Post by: crom A zone on January 06, 2009, 12:02:43 AM
herd it was not going to happen. but if it does it feb 12-14  that weekend     
Title: Re: Mudfest?
Post by: toyazman76 on January 06, 2009, 12:10:41 AM
My neighbor said that the one in August was the last one but I have heard that before so I just wanted to know what everyone has heard.
Title: Re: Mudfest?
Post by: miassmaro98 on January 20, 2009, 02:51:31 PM
who can we ask?
Title: Re: Mudfest?
Post by: jrpro130 on January 20, 2009, 03:33:33 PM
It was 100/person in august, why would anyone want to go unless it's way cheaper?
Title: Re: Mudfest?
Post by: Psycho Ward on January 20, 2009, 10:15:41 PM
Just hit muddi gras the week before  http://www.muddigras.com/  It's always a good time.
Title: Re: Mudfest?
Post by: jrpro130 on January 20, 2009, 11:18:18 PM
Quote from: Psycho Ward on January 20, 2009, 10:15:41 PM
Just hit muddi gras the week before  http://www.muddigras.com/  It's always a good time.

I'll be there, i posted in the other thread