i am guilty. oh ya no panzis either this is the sexist pig post.
*raises hand*apparently i am a sexist pig as well.
me too! I hate women that are hard head and not open minded. Just found one on the site. She maked statements like (calling men pigs and men bashing statement) then she posted and remove the tread. so she can be the last to say something. ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
Guess that would make me a PIGLET :P
My husband tells me all the time that I am worse than half the guys he knows...... :D
I am glad you found a post that fits your character... and for your info you are the ones that got my post kicked off
You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D
please. please. this is a "men are dogs" post. please dont hijack.
I understand and i like to have fun , but i put up that site for couples that ride and it was disrespectful for them to put stuff in there that had nothing to do with the subject . If i wanted a post for the things they were talking about i would have put it in there.
"please. please. this is a "men are dogs" post. please dont hijack."
OK SORRY!!!! ;D
Back where we belong...
(http://bestsmileys.com/toliot/9.gif)
thanks Mrs Nightbreed. Your post stop me off making a pig out myself. ;D
i was referring to the other person mrs. nightbreed. she was complaing about hijacking post and here she is doing it.
i placed this post originally just to prove that everyone does it. just go with it and have fun. i dont care.
(http://bestsmileys.com/signs15/14.gif)(http://bestsmileys.com/signs11/4.gif)
(http://bestsmileys.com/signs10/6.gif)
Good one! you BIG DOG. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sometimes I wonder if my lovely wife might be sportin a twig and berries.(even after 2 kids,lol) But We've been together since we were 15 and I'm not a pansy. Its all about comprimise and communication.
Will I look at a pair of leggs that go on forever, uhhh WWHHHOOOOOOF! Then cal me a dog. But I'll never stray from my own back yard.
well said; Sport66
ha, my other thread got deleted. i'm sure someone is smiling on the inside about that one ..........thanks.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 10, 2005, 09:39:54 PM
You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D
Being all in FUN is all well and good, everyone loves to be playful......But do it on a post that is not intended to be serious or is directed to a family event....and YES it is a big deal to someone who wanted it to be ,and sees it slowly eroding before their eyes..and to have someone put in a link to a porn site that a young person accessed in front of their parent ( not a good look toward ATVFlorida), shows a gross lack of judgement............Yes let it roll and have fun on a post for that specific purpose!!
yes it was a poor choice i removed it and appoligized.
i am always amazed at how much drama there can be in the online world.
Quote from: susieblazer on June 10, 2005, 11:47:30 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 10, 2005, 09:39:54 PM
You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D
Being all in FUN is all well and good, everyone loves to be playful......But do it on a post that is not intended to be serious or is directed to a family event....and YES it is a big deal to someone who wanted it to be ,and sees it slowly eroding before their eyes..and to have someone put in a link to a porn site that a young person accessed in front of their parent ( not a good look toward ATVFlorida), shows a gross lack of judgement............Yes let it roll and have fun on a post for that specific purpose!!
Not to sound stupid did I come into this midstream?? or did I miss something, can someone explain please?? :-\
Only a PUNK would put a link to porn on this site. There are other places for that. My kids like to look at the pics on this site and I do everything possible to keep them away from stuff like that. Like tellinjg them it's ok to look at ATV Florida because the people who post have enough sense not to do stuff like that. What a moron.
Quote from: susieblazer on June 10, 2005, 11:47:30 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 10, 2005, 09:39:54 PM
You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D
Being all in FUN is all well and good, everyone loves to be playful......But do it on a post that is not intended to be serious or is directed to a family event....and YES it is a big deal to someone who wanted it to be ,and sees it slowly eroding before their eyes..and to have someone put in a link to a porn site that a young person accessed in front of their parent ( not a good look toward ATVFlorida), shows a gross lack of judgement............Yes let it roll and have fun on a post for that specific purpose!!
What are you talking about ??? The get down and dirty thread?
I am over that subject ... this post is meant to be fun. :)
jwscroll, I hope you talking about me being a oldfart that carry guns. J/k :D
I'm an old fart that carries guns, and I feel the as you about my sons. Act a fool around em, they're good shots.
Quote from: jwscroll on June 11, 2005, 09:08:50 AM
I'm an old fart that carries guns, and I feel the as you about my sons. Act a fool around em, they're good shots.
;)
Quote from: jwscroll on June 11, 2005, 12:45:37 AM
Only a PUNK would put a link to porn on this site. There are other places for that. My kids like to look at the pics on this site and I do everything possible to keep them away from stuff like that. Like tellinjg them it's ok to look at ATV Florida because the people who post have enough sense not to do stuff like that. What a moron.
i've openly appoligized,and admited is was in extremely poor taste. it was meant to be comical i am used to other forums with less of a family presence, now that i am i the loop it won't happen again. it was a problem and it is corrected. the name calling on your end is also a problem, way to set the example daddy. ::)
lets move on from this, once again i am sorry and i hope no one saw the link that wasn't of age. if i knew that was gonna happen (should've thought about it my bad) i wouldn't have posted it.
Quote from: bigb on June 11, 2005, 02:49:00 PM
Quote from: jwscroll on June 11, 2005, 12:45:37 AM
Only a PUNK would put a link to porn on this site. There are other places for that. My kids like to look at the pics on this site and I do everything possible to keep them away from stuff like that. Like tellinjg them it's ok to look at ATV Florida because the people who post have enough sense not to do stuff like that. What a moron.
i've openly appoligized,and admited is was in extremely poor taste. it was meant to be comical i am used to other forums with less of a family presence, now that i am i the loop it won't happen again. it was a problem and it is corrected. the name calling on your end is also a problem, way to set the example daddy. ::)
lets move on from this, once again i am sorry and i hope no one saw the link that wasn't of age. if i knew that was gonna happen (should've thought about it my bad) i wouldn't have posted it.
Bigb made a mistake, we all do it. Lets let this drop and move on. Thanks for the apologies Bigb.
no problem, i do feel bad i wouldn't want my nefews viewing that kind of material and i shoudl've thought it through............ moving on.
ruff ruff!
VOTE! does this picture proof that girls like to play too?
[attachment deleted by admin]
LMAO ;D
I think it only "proves" that using the word "girl " to describe that pic is veryyyyyyyy "loosely" interpreted........................ ::)
just like us dogs like them! So is that a yes or no...
Guess that all depends on if ya are willing to risk your life or not now doesn't it......... ;D
Quote from: susieblazer on June 12, 2005, 01:01:15 AM
Guess that all depends on if ya are willing to risk your life or not now doesn't it......... ;D
What did you say ???
I thought i was speaking English.............
You are not speaking you are writing... and also highjacking this thread :-\
Nope.....am in the same ball park was giving my opinion of the pic as was the query.... ;D
Jealous much?
HELLO!!! ya no panzis either this is the sexist pig post. ARE YOUR A SEXIST PIG?
Nope not at all , sorry...........
read the first post by Gery350... So you enter a Sexist pig thread ???
Ok, Mommy when back to watering her flowers... Are some girls just has bad as guys?
Gee maybe your mommy does that, in this part of the state we spend our free time away from work with our family and friends, offroading, camping and fishing...........we joke around and believe in the sanctity of marriage, raising our kids to know the difference between right and wrong and to love God for all he has graced us with in this life............
and still can tell as many off color jokes as the men.............if you need new material all us Central & North Florida gals can lend you a few ;D
Wow, this is fun isn't it.............. :P
Quote from: big-daddy on June 12, 2005, 12:05:00 AM
VOTE! does this picture proof that girls like to play too?
Man those arew nice puppies. ;D ;D ;D. Good job BD.
Some girls are worse than guys, especially the ones that need to shave.(THIER FACE THAT IS) ;D ;D
Quote from: jwscroll on June 12, 2005, 09:49:16 AM
Some girls are worse than guys, especially the ones that need to shave.(THIER FACE THAT IS) ;D ;D
Thats Funny ;D I bet there are Yankies Fans ;D
Pretty country girl or the city slicker girl. pick your riding friend ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: CAOSPOP on June 12, 2005, 06:34:43 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on June 12, 2005, 12:05:00 AM
VOTE! does this picture proof that girls like to play too?
Man those arew nice puppies. ;D ;D ;D. Good job BD.
Thanks Manny. Happy B-Day
Quote from: susieblazer on June 12, 2005, 03:58:47 AM
Gee maybe your mommy does that, in this part of the state we spend our free time away from work with our family and friends, offroading, camping and fishing...........we joke around and believe in the sanctity of marriage, raising our kids to know the difference between right and wrong and to love God for all he has graced us with in this life............
and still can tell as many off color jokes as the men.............if you need new material all us Central & North Florida gals can lend you a few ;D
Wow, this is fun isn't it.............. :P
You forgot Hunting! Central & North Florida has big fat hogs! none in south florida :-\Thanks for the jokes but I am not a racial, just a SEXIST PIG.. WOW with all those posts you must me one too ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
picture of Dad... Maybe it started here ??? who knows
[attachment deleted by admin]
Way to go dad ;) ;) ;)
dad still as game... :D
My dad too, no pics but he's 59 his wife is 35 and smokin.
my son too! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
The end of the thread. Hope its Peace now! For those that dont know me this is a retraction on some of my statement and a PM to the party involved.
Talk to the members in this site that knows me. I stand for family values and willing to help anybody I can. I protect the American way of life and stop ours from pushing there opinion on to others on this site. Every body is having good laugh on the site over men are dogs. First that not my father, my mother and dad been married for over 45 years. Second I am not a sexist pig! I respect women, like my wife which we been married for 23 years. Also my female employees that I have and so on. Now that was said. Your daughter started a thread on Down and Dirty. You don't think this was a bad title for the thread? And all threads get high jacked a little. Your daughter started to post screen names in her anger, I pm her to remove them (nicely). She refused to remove them, so I had them remove. There were no nude pictures and no bad language. School is out, there bored and they just kids having fun. What was so wrong! Now you came on the thread to defend your daughter and that ok, being that's what mother do. But you need to stop fighting her battles. She old enough to do that now and she can defend her self very well. Mrs. ********* was trying to warn you, but you don't listen. I hope this help in the future. This site is a Big Family Site with allot of young kids that are still learning to be grown ups and maybe some adults too. Good Luck and Keep Riding. PS. that is a picture of my son and his girlfriend; they met at the age of 2.
my daddy is hughe(sp?) heffner LMAO
Lake, live up to your name as the site pimp. ;)
Hey forget about soccer Moms!!!
MotoCross Moms are the hotties!
RUFF! RUFF!
OK, so I'm a dog.
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on June 13, 2005, 05:40:19 PM
my daddy is hughe(sp?) heffner LMAO
I am your Daddy! ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on June 12, 2005, 12:57:39 PM
picture of Dad... Maybe it started here ??? who knows
SORRY IDA MAN BUT HERE AND NOW
DAD DA MA, LMAO
Quote from: Lost Soul on June 13, 2005, 07:46:26 PM
Hey forget about soccer Moms!!!
MotoCross Moms are the hotties!
RUFF! RUFF!
OK, so I'm a dog.
how bout one of each and cant forget the motorcross sisters!!!!!
I am telling my sister!
I would like to start by saying i am sorry to all the ones i said hurtful things to ... and i would like to start a new page please.. i understand it was all in fun and i will loosen up ;)
Thanks for the apologie, but its not needed. People after a few pm for dirtygrl80, I found out that she is a nice person that started in the wrong foot. Sorry that I jump hard on you and now that we are friend lets move on. Lets ride in peace and God Bless you and your family. Ricky
Awesome..............
[attachment deleted by admin]
i want a hug!
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D thanks for the kiss
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hey B/D that dog LOOKs just like you! ;D
ya, I know :-\